Invitation to Panasonic catwalk show

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMTEM

Deregistered
Aug 29, 2008
Hi folks,

I am running a modelling agency.
Panasonic is having a catwalk road show on 26th, 27th, 28th sep and 1st oct.
It will be at Vivo City, from 12pm to 9pm.
I have 6 models at these road shows, and there will be two to three catwalk sessions on each of these dates.

The models' names are Chew Lian, Jasmine, Ivy, Jaslyn, Dawn and Petrina.

I am inviting all photographers who are keen to come and take some photos.
Photos taken will bear your water mark, and we just want to use it for my company website, for the models' portfolio, and I'll send some to my Panasonic client. But of cos not for their commercial use. If they want to use it for any advertising purposes, I can get them to lias with the respective photographer. And if you allow, to have my company water mark on the photos to be put in my website as well.

As I am setting up a page in my website for 'sponsor', I might be inviting you all to have yur water mark under my 'sponsor' page.
But this process is in progress, and will update you all once its done.

Please do email me to let me know if you are coming, so I can prepare some drinks or snacks for you guys.

I will update the timing of the catwalk to you once we have confirmed the schedule.

Do email me at info@fiona.com.sg

Here is my website: www.fiona.com.sg
Its going through some maintainance now, as I am removing whatever photos that are copy righted to some photographer, and our company weren't aware.
So if you see any photos that belong to you, and permission wasn't seek from you to use them, do let me know. I sincerely apologise and I will be glad to have it taken down.

Anyway, hope to see all the familiar faces!

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to tell us the specific timing for the various catwalk sessions? Thanks.

UPDATE:

Hi folks,

Here are the timing of the catwalk.
All are invited, except for those who are out to create some fire, then please stay away. I am running a serious business here, and my aim is to make money and friends, which i hav e manged to do since day one. well, except for a few strange beings. Drop me an email and let me know which dates you are coming.
info@fiona.com.sg

Here is the schedule:

Friday 26th Sep
Between 12pm to 1pm
Between 7pm to 8pm

Saturday 27th September
Between 12pm to 1pm
Between 3pm to 4pm
Between 7pm to 8pm

Sunday 28th September
Between 12pm to 1pm
Between 3pm to 4pm
Between 6pm to 7pm

Wednesday 1st October
Between 12pm to 1pm
Between 3pm to 4pm
Between 6pm to 7pm

Last edited:
And there is Dawn and Ivy, but I don't know why I cannot post the photos from picassa or flickr or friendster :(

Last edited:
Sistar! You can't post the link from other's photo galleries to here lah. :sweat:

oh dear, i'm really blur about all these.
so sorry man.

but these photos ok right?

pai say pai say.

:confused::confused::confused:

guys, thank you for coming to the catwalk.
thank you thank you thank you.
sorry if i zhao dai bu zhou.

will update again when there are any interesting events. i have more coming up actually.

for those who came and already sent me the photos taken by you, or uploaded in clubsnap, i really need your double confirmation that i can use these photos for my website, the models' profiles and for my client's internal viewing. just to make sure i don't get hit again.

i am also telling my client to let me know if they want to use any of your photos for their advertising or commercial use, and i will get you to lias with them directly about the fees. i already told them the photos are only for their internal viewing.

thank u so much guys.

cheers! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.