Not open for further replies.

teL

Jul 8, 2003
Singapore
engloy.elcreations.net
seminar_poster.jpg

Opening Date: 15 July 2005 (Friday)
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Venue: Ngee Ann Cultural Centre, Exhibition Hall Teochew Building, 97 Tank Road Singapore 238066

Exhibition Period

16 to 24 July 2005, 11am to 7pm

The exhibition will showcase the breadth of perspectives expressed through the different mediums – black and white, colour and digital. More than 600 photographic works by local professional and amateur photographers would be featured during the exhibition, including 20 choice prints by Mr. Tan Lip Seng, Cultural Medallion Winner for Photography (1985), who is also named the Photographer of the Year for this inaugural event. Do also take part in the free seminars that we have especially organized for you! For more details and registration of the seminar, please logon to www.ngeeann.com.sg.

16 July 2005 (Sat), 2-4 pm
Speaker: Mr Nicholas Chee
Topic: Epson's Black and White Printing Technology (in English)
Seminar Details
17 July 2005 (Sun), 2-4pm
Speaker: Mr Tan Lip Seng
Topic: My Art of Seeing (in English)
Seminar Details
23 July 2005 (Sat), 2-4pm
Speaker: Mr Nicholas Chee
Topic: Photography as an Artform (in English)
Seminar Details
24 July 2005 (Sun), 2-4pm
Speaker: Mr Victor Chick
Topic: Fun in the Digital Darkroom (in Mandarin)

Hmmm .. long time never hear the talks by your father .. :think:

Anyway ... I have registered for it .. :bsmilie:

Wow. LTNS, was just wondering where you've been the past months :)

espn said:
Wow. LTNS, was just wondering where you've been the past months :)

Busy preparing for my postgraduate examinations and taking pictures (in between when I get the time) :)

** Who is going this Sunday for the talk ??? :)

hihi...my works are featured as well...

mine are the mountaineering shots..

comments are most welcome.

thanks!

stefen chow

Really dig your photos stefen. Can just feel the icyness.

For those who cannot make it to the exhibition, all of the pictures of exhibit can be viewed online at http://www.ngeeann.com.sg/webtop/nape/

Knight Ong: Glad that you'll be able to attend. I overhead my dad saying that he will be showing at least 400 different slides in addition to the 20 select images that he already has on display at the exhibition. Hope you enjoy them!

TeL! ur dad is Tan Lip Seng then? heh I reg for his talk but i dun think i got reply from NAPE if i applied successfully..

teL said:
For those who cannot make it to the exhibition, all of the pictures of exhibit can be viewed online at http://www.ngeeann.com.sg/webtop/nape/

Knight Ong: Glad that you'll be able to attend. I overhead my dad saying that he will be showing at least 400 different slides in addition to the 20 select images that he already has on display at the exhibition. Hope you enjoy them!

Hey thanks, guess the last time I attended his seminar was in early 90' .. :)

Anyway ... I guess there will be many old timer photographers there .. ;)

slaam said:
TeL! ur dad is Tan Lip Seng then? heh I reg for his talk but i dun think i got reply from NAPE if i applied successfully..

According to him, once you've registered, you're in. That's what I heard. You might want to check with the Ngee Ann people though.

teL said:
According to him, once you've registered, you're in. That's what I heard. You might want to check with the Ngee Ann people though.

checked with ngee ann, once you've registered through the website, you can go for the seminar. they won't be sending a confirmation.

KNIGHT ONG said:

** Who is going this Sunday for the talk ??? :)

im going... :D who else is going?? maybe all can meet 1st then go in together... hee...

Status
Not open for further replies.