Invitation to cover Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGDAY

Sep 23, 2008
Dear All,

Does anyone of you would like to cover the event Singapore Day 2008 to be held at Melbourne, Australia on 4 Oct 2008? It's an entire day event (from 9am to 11pm). Price is negotiable. Do let me know fast. You may visit https://app.singaporeday.gov.sg/index.html to look at the past Singapore Day held at New York City, US.

Dear All,

Does anyone of you would like to cover the event Singapore Day 2008 to be held at Melbourne, Australia on 4 Oct 2008? It's an entire day event (from 9am to 11pm). Price is negotiable. Do let me know fast. You may visit https://app.singaporeday.gov.sg/index.html to look at the past Singapore Day held at New York City, US.

Need more details :think:

Hi Guys,

just to clear things up. I'm looking at photographers residing in Melbourne.

WOW... BIG EVENT HUH ?
U JUS JOIN CLUBSNAP TO POST THIS EVENT ?

WOA...........................................
U LIVE IN MELBOURNE? OR U LIVE IN SINGAPORE ?
I LIVE IN SINGAPORE... TOO BAD RITE ? ...:dunno::mad2::hammer::flame:

1) it IS a big event
2) He did say it was Singapore Day in Melbourne in his first post. He even added that Melbourne was in Australia.

So read, before you start yelling.

Its a big event for Singaporeans residing overseas to gather and celebrate our "Singaporean-ness". I would think its got a pretty big budget, so don't work for peanuts!

Is it a new event or was it held before?
I can't remember hearing this Singapore Day event when I was in Melbourne...

Would be nice to see and to actually cover it.

Good luck with your event and your search for photogs :thumbsup:

Is it a new event or was it held before?
I can't remember hearing this Singapore Day event when I was in Melbourne...

Would be nice to see and to actually cover it.

Good luck with your event and your search for photogs :thumbsup:

i'll reply since i know. (i'm not affliated to or involved in the event) It was held in New York last year. Before that i can't recall.

Dear All,

i don't mind doing it. here's what i need.

1) 1 SIA return ticket to melbourne. reach melbourne 2 days before and open date return.
2) 3 night stay in 4* hotel.
3) daily meal allowance during stay.
4) no prints. only images in CD.

interested please pm me.

You guys try so hard to be sarcastic. Just drop it already.

1) 1 SIA return ticket to melbourne. reach melbourne 2 days before and open date return.

interested please pm me.

Are you for real??

interested please pm me.

He stated, he wants photographers who reside in mebourne. Guys, he's not asking for free photographers, he's paying, so quit being hard on him, will you?

i apologise if i misinterpreted you.

He stated, he wants photographers who reside in mebourne. Guys, he's not asking for free photographers, he's paying, so quit being hard on him, will you?

i apologise if i misinterpreted you.

i'm desperate to get a ticket over there only la. dun worry ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.