Invitation NATIONAL POLICE DAY PARADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIRDIE

Nov 19, 2008
Upper East Coast
Hi all ,
I will be participating in the National Police Day Parade as the flag bearer on 19 April O9 afternoon and i can't take any pics (obviously) and I can bring 2 ppl and my parents cant come .Would any of you guys wanna come to take pics .

There'd be at least 3-5 ppl from EVERY school and it;d be a great time to get creative and practice your skills .

All i ask in return is send me some pics for my own memory .

Thanks .

Anyone interested just pm me

Hi all ,
I will be participating in the National Police Day Parade as the flag bearer on 19 April O9 afternoon and i can't take any pics (obviously) and I can bring 2 ppl and my parents cant come .Would any of you guys wanna come to take pics .

There'd be at least 3-5 ppl from EVERY school and it;d be a great time to get creative and practice your skills .

All i ask in return is send me some pics for my own memory .

Thanks .

Anyone interested just pm me
bro no problem..just give me details. I excel in shooting events.

Just to let u know ,Im not HIRING a photographer ,just want someone (pro) to capture this momentous occasion as its the 50th anniversary . thanks

ok guys i got 4 tix ..1 reserved 4 my parents and got 3 ..need to fill

up form fast so pls pm me asap

;)

do you think a PRO will do such events for free? pros are PAID to attend such events, not INVITED to attend ;)
i think what he meant was someone who has got experience & interested lah...perhaps someone who happens to be free during that date...:bsmilie:

if it's an open event (no need for tickets and stuff), i can still understand..this one requires tickets, and furthermore, TS stated "pro"

also, a quick check on the NPCC website shows that the event is on the 18th April, not 19th April as stated by TS.

to +evenstar - the event is NOT AN OPEN event .My parents were denied entry as they had no tickets as my I/c (told me that family just had to give students details which were wrong,TICKETS WERE A MUST ) moreover I apologise to all about the wrong date .

to +evenstar - the event is NOT AN OPEN event .My parents were denied entry as they had no tickets as my I/c (told me that family just had to give students details which were wrong,TICKETS WERE A MUST ) moreover I apologise to all about the wrong date .
read my post carefully, i stated "IF" it's an open event. and i further said that it requires tickets, so it's not an open event. ;)

so damn paiseh .......!!!sorry !a thousand apologes to +evenstar

Status
Not open for further replies.