Invasion Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

rty

Staff member
Jan 19, 2002
Singapore
Mission accomplished. The zoo was invaded as planned. Here are some of the battle scenes:

An uncommon valour was shown by a member of our landing party, Edmund, who risked his life coming so close to the enemy aerial units and shot them at a point blank range with his heavy rocket launcher.
IMG_0906a.jpg

An enemy aerial unit made a futile attempt to outrun the flanking maneuvre by our elite force: Edmund, YSLee, and Darren.
IMG_0914a.jpg

An enemy commander was spotted riding his tank prior to our ambush
IMG_0989a.jpg

Unaware of our presence, this lioness was caught doing her daily yoga exercise.
IMG_1096a.jpg

A casualty on the enemy's side. Shot to death by a salvo of our artilery.
IMG_0998a.jpg

Ignoring the danger, this brave lady TV crew followed us around to cover the invasion.
IMG_1085a.jpg

With his 300mm Canon, sniper Ichijo, patiently waited together with YSLee, Darren, and Edmund, to ambush an enemy Zebras convoy. (Relax, Darren, the air cover will come.)
IMG_0996a.jpg

At the time of this reporting, it is not yet known what this enemy soldier is eating. A possible casualty from our side?
IMG_1091a.jpg

After several rounds of heavy bombardments, the enemy troops finally came out from their caves surrendering. "Please don't shoot me....", pleaded this Meerkat unit. Unfortunately, we don't take prisoners. Snap!
IMG_1032a.jpg

Disclaimer:

All the picture captions above are purely imaginative/fictional. None of the animals were harmed or annoyed. None of the photographers were eaten.

Originally posted by rty
Ignoring the danger, this brave lady TV crew followed us around to cover the invasion.
IMG_1085a.jpg

who's that? really got tv crew follow u all around? :D

well done RTY... well done!... ready for promotion?? to general??

Hey nice shots hee ;)

very interesting, got storyline somemore :)

any frontal shots of the tv crew? :D

Originally posted by Tweek
very interesting, got storyline somemore :)

any frontal shots of the tv crew? :D

Thanks guys!

Yes, I do have some frontal shots but I am not sure if I can post them here as the pictures have not been declassified by our commanders (Darren, Edmund, Ksgoh). Must consult with them first. :)

hahah! great narrative and great shots!!

ROFL!!!!! :p

Great work rty!!! Love the storyline and very well taken shots!! ;)

My word... the poor animals and visitors to the zoo... descended upon by a mass of camera totting photographers!

Status
Not open for further replies.