Invasion of Bank Robbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weekh

Sep 6, 2004
They are coming aimed to rob and sweep clean your bank account!

Sony Alfa
Pansonic L1, LX2, FZ 50 etc..
Nikon new 10 MP DSLR
Leica Digital M

And I'm sure Canon will be joining in the raid too with a leather 1 series weapon! And Olympus will probably launch its e-3 attack!

weekh said:
They are coming aimed to rob and sweep clean your bank account!

Sony Alfa
Pansonic L1, LX2, FZ 50 etc..
Nikon new 10 MP DSLR
Leica Digital M

And I'm sure Canon will be joining in the raid too with a leather 1 series weapon! And Olympus will probably launch its e-3 attack!

Nehmind, sometimes must willingly give these robbers our money. Better safe than sorry. :bsmilie:

FZ50 will be the next panasonic.

I might be Robbed too by something called Nikon18-200 VR :D

some of us very sad................no money for these robbers to rob........:cry:

weekh said:
Nikon new 10 MP DSLR
I am out of touch, how much for this one?

Income tax and maid levy payment coming up. They are robber enuf for me. Cannot afford 1 series DSLR anyhow.

wow, leica got digital camera also? thought they only do lens

i saw in US photography magazine, leica P&S digital camera model very similar to panasonic P&S camera.. Leica using Optical Image Stabilisation, while panasonic using Mega O.I.S with leica lens..
conclusion??

Emm.. They are the same. Only that Leica's ones have different body material.

they are all robbing us blind!!!

and some of us are willing parties....

:cry:

iceprojeckt said:
i saw in US photography magazine, leica P&S digital camera model very similar to panasonic P&S camera.. Leica using Optical Image Stabilisation, while panasonic using Mega O.I.S with leica lens..
conclusion??

Might be the same factory even, but Leica QC standard higher. So you're paying for the ones they have to reject. :bsmilie:

fireframe said:
Might be the same factory even, but Leica QC standard higher. So you're paying for the ones they have to reject. :bsmilie:
Or, if from the same factory, you pay higher for the brand 'Leica'... :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.