Introducing TravelSharkPix - share your photos worldwide

Kiasu Cowboy

Dec 25, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I know many of you travel, which is why I want to introduce you to a new photo website called TravelSharkPix which is run by TravelShark - a Singaporean company. With SharkPix, photographers upload and share their favorite photo pics with users around the world, and if they’re good, the photos may be selected for use on TravelShark’s global travel sites (obviously with photographer attribution). In addition (and this is my favorite part) SharkPix donates between 10 and 25 cents to charity for every photo it accepts. That means that you can upload and share your favorite photos, possibly have your photos be viewed by thousands of photographers around the world, aaaaaand SharkPix will donate to a worthwhile charity or cause based on your photo submission! What could be better?

Anyhow, check it out and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Bernie

Do take note:

6. LICENSE TO TRAVELSHARK FOR SHARKPIX PHOTOS

For each photo you upload through SharkPix and any descriptions of each photo and metatags for each photo (collectively, “Your Submission”), you grant to TravelShark a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to publish, reproduce, publicly display and perform, use and otherwise adapt or modify Your Submission (including making derivative works) on the Sites.

Once you remove Your Submission from SharkPix, TravelShark will make reasonable efforts to remove Your Submission from the Sites within thirty (30) days.

TravelShark may (but is not obligated to) use your screen name to provide attribution for Your Submission, but TravelShark has sole discretion as to whether and how to provide such attribution. To the extent that you own any so called “moral rights” in Your Submission, you agree to waive all such moral rights as they apply to TravelShark, and you release TravelShark from all claims you otherwise could assert based on such moral rights.

what charity does the money go to.