chiif

Ladies & Gentleman....

It's my pleasure and honour to present you.... the R4M & R4A

R4M-web-a.jpg

R4M-web-b.jpg

R4M-web-c.jpg

R4M-web-d.jpg

R4M-web-e.jpg

Limited sets available. If you miss this round, got to wait till mid May for next shipment. ;)

what a way to market your goods
add pressure to the mind...
ohhh
keep up the work!

maybe i should be a zeiss dealer ... but i think hasselblad is controlling all their lenses for now..

Really like R4M the shining color.:thumbsup:

what a way to market your goods
add pressure to the mind...
ohhh
keep up the work!

maybe i should be a zeiss dealer ... but i think hasselblad is controlling all their lenses for now..
No lah.... Just stating the situation. What marketing???? me no good marketier... just some young chap lelong lelong... :)

The R4M Black Paint is nice. Close to a Zeiss Ikon, but half the price.

The actual body looks nicer than the pics. Hold one on your hands to experience the cold, smooth, black paint. And bring up to your eyes to see the ultra bright viewfinder... press the shutter, hear it fires, makes you feel that you have freeze the moment to eternity......

Read what Mr Tom Abrahamsson's opinion of this camera here .

No lah.... Just stating the situation. What marketing???? me no good marketier... just some young chap lelong lelong... :)

The R4M Black Paint is nice. Close to a Zeiss Ikon, but half the price.

The actual body looks nicer than the pics. Hold one on your hands to experience the cold, smooth, black paint. And bring up to your eyes to see the ultra bright viewfinder... press the shutter, hear it fires, makes you feel that you have freeze the moment to eternity......

Read what Mr Tom Abrahamsson's opinion of this camera here .
where to get this camera?

whats the price like?

where to get this camera?
whats the price like?
To get this camera, just give me a ring if you are in Singapore, else if you are overseas, just send me an email. My contact details can be found here .

As for price, it wouldn't be too nice to state in this forum, please refer to my price list here . It's the R4A & R4M models. :)

Hope that helps!

Alternatively, just send me a PM.

tempted by the R4 + 28 1.9 ultron combo, but have seen some comments from users saying that the lens is too big and blocks out the lower right corner of the 28mm view... :(

i thought it'd be a dream combo, but now i'm not so sure.

chiif, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.