Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenkht

Sep 21, 2008
Singapore
Hi all, I would like to introduce myself to this excellent forum. I have been viewing this forum for a couple of weeks now and found it very very useful.

I'm new in the foray of DSLR and finding it a wonderful challenge. What inspire me to pursue this hobby? Quite simply NatGeo mags! Those photographs are plain awesome. Anyway, I'll be lurking around here often. Hope to receive good advise from all the sifu here.

1st question, those who are doing this as a hobby, do you set aside a time to go shooting or carry the camera with you all the time and shoot whenever opportunity exist?

cheers

Welcome to ClubSNAP.

Hope you can enjoy your stay here, and able to learn and share about photography with everyone here.

For me, I carry cameras in and out almost everyday, but have no time to shoot for my own.

Welcome

read more
shoot more
post more....

Hi, welcome. I am relatively new too.
For me, I think both ba. I do go out just to shoot and also will bring my cam along if I think there is an opportunity. Am still learning. :)

Thanks for the welcome.
Once thing I realise since taking up photography is that I tend to go our more and notice "life" more. Do you get that? I mean I seem to scan all over, look at the surroundings with more interest, just trying to see if a good photo op exist. phew..it get tiring some times :bsmilie:

Anyway, I'm trying to get myself organised to go on "projects" every weekend..like say, next weekend I will go shoot at Sg Buloh and the week after that, some architecture shots at the old court house etc..Makes life interesting, don't you think?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.