Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAphotographer1

Oct 4, 2006
Raynham
Hello everyone My name is Donal and im 15 years old almost 16, I like to shoot still life and Macro shots. I found the sight just looking around for cameras and it showed up as a search result so I signed up, seemed like a good palce to gather information. I currently have 3 cameras, all sony. I like to shoot sunset shots, which are my favorite, and lots of still life. Im not very knowledgeable when it comes to the aspects of a camera, but I do understand the basics. I hope to learn lots and lots more.

MAp1

let me be the first to welcome you! :cheers:

Thanks, I hope I can learn alot from this forum, where is the majority of everyone here located, I am located in Massachusetts USA.

I second the motion.
Welcome to Clubsnap. :cheers:

Thanks, I hope I can learn alot from this forum, where is the majority of everyone here located, I am located in Massachusetts USA.

hey hey...welcome welcome...most of us resides here in Sunny Singapore...but we sure have a significant amt of members originating from all over the world....so you'll feel right at home here...

Welcome dude...

Hi there. Welcome! :cheers:

Welcome to the big family! Very soon you will get the BBB virus if you stay long enough! ;p :bsmilie:

Thanks for the welcome, does anyone know of another website that is primeraly stationed in the US?

thanks,
MAp1

Thanks for the welcome, does anyone know of another website that is primeraly stationed in the US?

thanks,
MAp1

well, www.fredmiranda.com has a forum which is quite US based. the set up is similar to the one here.

btw, welcome to the forum. and if you do find some terms and abbrevitions that are unfamilar t to you, dont be shy to ask!

Hi MAphotographer1,

As mentioned, a great many are based in Singapore; but there are also a good number from various other parts of the world.

Hello from Australia !

Enjoy your stay. There are MANY good tallented photographers here willing to share knowledge.

Cheers :)

welcome aboard~!

Status
Not open for further replies.