Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanrally

Oct 10, 2004
Central
Haha cant wait til the next SEED,

Hi guys me newbee

Seems not a bad place to hang out.

I am not pro but just enjoy snapping all the way. Used to have a FM2 need to get rid. hahaha

Currently using this trusty Canon A40. This maybe a low 2 mega end camera. Its been my baby for more than two years. I love this camera very much. take good pics and still can manual. Its japan stuff and made in japan. It had help me to look at the past.....important.

ryanrally said:
Haha cant wait til the next SEED,

Hi guys me newbee

Seems not a bad place to hang out.

I am not pro but just enjoy snapping all the way. Used to have a FM2 need to get rid. hahaha

Currently using this trusty Canon A40. This maybe a low 2 mega end camera. Its been my baby for more than two years. I love this camera very much. take good pics and still can manual. Its japan stuff and made in japan. It had help me to look at the past.....important.

Hey ryanrally, first and foremost, welcome to ClubSNAP! Hope you have a nice stay here.

Hmm... how come you want to rid yourself of FM2? it's such a good camera!

As for A40, it's a really good camera. Forget about the whole megapixel myth! 2 mp camera is more than enough for decent printouts. Well, it's a different story however if you do a lot of cropping though. Challenge yourself! Understand the limit of the camera and you would be a better photographer youself! :D

jus thought i'd hop on, hope u dont mind ryanrally!

i'm new too! though i joined in june but this is my maiden post.
as for photography, i'm a newbie as well, my cam is Canon EOS300 which i left untouched for like the past 2-3 months? reasons being sch and err lazy..

hopefully if i hang out here more often some of u guys' photomania or better still skills will rub off on me!! *wishful thinkin i know* :D

fo0l said:
jus thought i'd hop on, hope u dont mind ryanrally!

i'm new too! though i joined in june but this is my maiden post.
as for photography, i'm a newbie as well, my cam is Canon EOS300 which i left untouched for like the past 2-3 months? reasons being sch and err lazy..

hopefully if i hang out here more often some of u guys' photomania or better still skills will rub off on me!! *wishful thinkin i know* :D

Hi fo0l! Welcome to ClubSNAP.

You have some nice photos you have there in the gallery. Really like some of the shots you'd gotten from your Cameron Highlands trip... Now I'm tempted to go on a holiday too!! :cry:

ryanrally and fo0l,

Welcome!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

welcome...haha.....if u guys wanna go out shooting u can check out the newbies outing chit chat in kopitiam..."longest running thread in CS"...i tink...many outings within tt thread..

Hi ryanrally,
I too am a new member..... Canon have made some fine cameras.

A few years ago I bought a Canon A10 for a friend of mine.... She has taken many good photos with it. My friend still captures memories with it. :)

Cameras record memories. Reguardless of their megapixels. ;)

Have fun :) :)

hi there !

although i also have joined this forum long time ago but really seldom post until recently look at my no of posts!

hope to learn lots of photography tips and techniques from the frenly peeps here too

welcome!!

don't worry about what camera you have, as long as it takes photos it's good enough.

Hi ryanrally and guys! I'm new too, got to know this forum after my pro colleague introduced me here. Hoping to learn more around about digital photography as I'm pretty newbie about these stuffs too, need lotsa enlightenment from you guys in future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.