Int'l Fashion Model Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahwatukee

Jan 2, 2005
Hi All,
Would like an indication if you guys would be interested in this shoot... She’ll only be in town for just a couple of weeks for the Singapore Fashion Week… A rare opportunity for all! Email or PM me if you’re interested and I’ll try to work out a suitable time with her as soon as possible.
Email:adrianlee@email.com
P.S Didn’t manage to post pics… pls email or PM me for them.
Theme : Fashion
Time : TBD (2 hour shoot)
Fees : approx. $70 per photog
Max : 8 photographers
Model : Sarah

Hi there ... if you are keen to organise a shoot, my advice is for you to provide a nice pic of your model.

Only knowing what they will be paying for, fellow CSers will indicate their interest .... take a look at CHARBY's posts. He even provide the vital stats - as some are interested to know ...I hope this helps :)

:thumbsup: for your effort

blazingflames18 said:
Hi there ... if you are keen to organise a shoot, my advice is for you to provide a nice pic of your model.

Only knowing what they will be paying for, fellow CSers will indicate their interest .... take a look at CHARBY's posts. He even provide the vital stats - as some are interested to know ...I hope this helps :)

:thumbsup: for your effort

Thanks for your advise. Was trying to post pics but couldn't figure out how to... Would you be kind enough to help me out on this?

Will post them once I figure out how... In the mean time, do email me or PM me with your email address, I'd be most happy to send you the pics.
Thanks. Those who've got the pics already, I'd be greatful if you could post them for me if you know how...

thanks all

oh..u ve oredi sent out her pics to interested parties :think:

Send me her pics at precious_moments@walla.com

I will try to rush it out for you when I next login....

All the best in your shoot if it materiallise ..... U ve to be fast

QUICK QUICK QUICK :bsmilie:

Hi All,
Would like an indication if you guys would be interested in this shoot... She’ll only be in town for just a couple of weeks for the Singapore Fashion Week… A rare opportunity for all! Email or PM me if you’re interested and I’ll try to work out a suitable time with her as soon as possible.
Email:adrianlee@email.com
P.S Didn’t manage to post pics… pls email or PM me for them.
Theme : Fashion
Time : TBD (2 hour shoot)
Fees : approx. $70 per photog

18796sarah_model.jpg

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

posting on behalf of owner - AHWATUKEE :lovegrin:

If you are interested , jOin JoiN JiOn !!!! :thumbsup:

Blazingflames> Thanks for your help and support.

Guys, I'm trying to make this happen on the 1st week of April... Thanks for your patience. Will need a response from those who are interested and will work from there. Do post in thread. Will confirm with the model as soon as we are sure that the shoot can happen...

ahwatukee said:
Blazingflames> Thanks for your help and support.

Guys, I'm trying to make this happen on the 1st week of April... Thanks for your patience. Will need a response from those who are interested and will work from there. Do post in thread. Will confirm with the model as soon as we are sure that the shoot can happen...
I am intrested, but can only do April 2nd afternoon ... if schedule is ok, will likely join. Can you also elaborate on what knid of fashion shoot you are contemplating, type of outfits, location or studio etc. Good luck. Nice looking model.

evening bump for AhWaTuKee and his model :)

AhWAtuKeE -- > yo bro, you better answer any queries quickly ..dun leave any ???? or your shoot will never materialise ;p

JOin JoiN JoIn !!!

I've PMed the guys with questions... So how many will be available for either weekday evenings? or the 9-10 April weekend?

Deadpoet said:
I am intrested, but can only do April 2nd afternoon ... if schedule is ok, will likely join. Can you also elaborate on what knid of fashion shoot you are contemplating, type of outfits, location or studio etc. Good luck. Nice looking model.

Should be at least 2 outfits.
I'm thinking of it's in the weekday evenings it'll be a studio shoot, and we will do outdoors if it's in the weekend. Trying to get a good location.... any suggstons? I'm open to all ideas, requests and suggestions from everyone as this is your shoot as well, I'm only putting it together... so I want to try to cater to everyones' preferences...

upzz again for AhWaTUkEE and his coming shoot :thumbsup:

AhWaTuKEE ---> suggest u settle the tentative booking of the studio location - outdoor shoot u dun ve to book ;p , max no. of photographers for studio shoot - ensure u book enuff hours and how long each photogr gets to shoot, available dates, timings and booking of model asap. Take a look at CHARBY or ASTIN posts as a guide.

IMHO, you should not wait and gather feedback for too long, just organise and shoot shoot shoot !!! :) As much as u would love to but u cant possibly cater to everyone schedule. From experience, most CSers would prefer to have more definite details so that they can plan their schedule and confirm their availability. Take a look at SARAH's schedule. Once you know her availability, determine the dates for your weekdays STUDIO shoots and weekends OUTDOOR shoots quickly... just my 2 cents worth. Sorry..if I sound more "gan cheong" than you :lovegrin: Dun worry too much, I am sure the slots will be filled up progressively. Of cos, dun ve too many dates, lah. Oh, dun forget to book the Make-Up Artist early too.

U wont want our CSers to miss her shoots, would you ? :p

JOin Join JOin !!!

i dun get paid for this :bsmilie:

Upz this thread for a keen organiser only :)

So quiet ... he must be planning :think:

Kindly come back for further details ......

Join JOin JOin !!!

Guys! Sorry to keep you waiting! Clear your calenders for April 10th!

Theme : Fashion & Glamour
Time : 10 April (2 hour shoot)
Location : Studio, it's been raining a lot these days... (arrangements to be released to participants)
Fees : $70 per photog

Do email me at adrianlee@email.com and indicate your interest in the thread.
Do join in.

Hi all,
i hope that you won't give up this opportunity for this shoot... please do sign up by friday... It'll be a pity to cancel due to poor response...

Status
Not open for further replies.