Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
Lestat: What, don't you want her?
Claudia: I want to be her.

interview.jpg

Michael as Lestat
Faith as Claudia
Teddy as himself

I'm a total Anne Rice fan, and I especially love her Vampire chronicles series. Just wanted to pay a little tribute to her with this little quote from Interview w/ the Vampire.:)

Don't they look... hungry? :devil:

cheers,
steph^_^

And, Claudia was a dolly collector too ^_^

didn't read any of anne rice's books...
but i absolutely loved the motion picture....
and i absolutely hated claudia.. ;p
i absolutely like your picture no doubt...

S11loop: ^_^ thank you~ yes, more spam will be appearing soon.

hazekang: hmm~ I quite like him in the centre, because he is the central character of IWTV, but I agree the positioning could be improved. :)

Zplus: hehe~ I'm a IWTV geek. that was definitely the turning point of their 'happy family relationship'. ^_^

Garion: Thank you Garion, somehow it just came together, I need the rest of the charas now. ^_^

bigbun: Well I didn't like Claudia from the movie either, she comes across really creepy and twisted. And possessive, but her character from the books is very compelling, and she doesn't come across as so petulant and spoilt.
thank you^_^

I'm not into doll nor gundam photography and I'm no expert on such stuff but this intrigued me... maybe it's the intense eyes
I think the setup was also very nicely done and the framing is positively tight...

In fact, I liked it so much I downloaded it to play with. Maybe I'm influenced by 'nosferatu', 'vampire hunter D' & artwork of RG Veda and felt the vampires should look alittle more pale, slightly ghostly, yet retain a little bit of what's left of their humanity (blue eyes) Hope you dont mind, not trying to force my taste/opinion is better (it probably sucks) but I like this photo quite a bit & this is how I saw L. & C. from IWTV =)

Will comply to remove asap... desaturated, curve up, less saturation, selective coloring...

original.jpg

nice gallery btw, can see your passion for dolls & photography

Ah.....Lestat de Lioncourt :thumbsup: nicely done....maybe Louis n Armand next ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.