Hi
Here is a list and some stock photos of the
warships at CNB.

May 13 and 14 only - Trade pass only

Photography restrictions apply:
Strict Security Clearence apply:

http://www.imdexasia.com/warships_participate.php

Extract:
**No photography is allowed between the Changi Naval Base Security Gate to the warship and return. Your camera may be impounded if there is any infringement of this rule

Allan

I think what TS meant is that no images of the CNB or its surroundings are allowed. Basically, keep your camera tucked away till you are on board the visiting warships on display.

Link

Last edited:
Anyway this show is open to trade visitors/media only. Not for anyone else.

Well, im actually serving my NS onboard a ship thats involved in IMDEX too, lotsa foreign warship and its really a spectecular sight especially for those who haven't seen a Air-Craft Carrier in real life.

Shucks too bad i can't bring a camera in.

Well, im actually serving my NS onboard a ship thats involved in IMDEX too, lotsa foreign warship and its really a spectecular sight especially for those who haven't seen a Air-Craft Carrier in real life.

i'm army.. :cry:

sorry but whats the point of posting this in a photography forum if photography is not allowed ?

or is it to forewarn us not to waste our time going if we are thinking of going there to shoot?

sorry but whats the point of posting this in a photography forum if photography is not allowed ?

or is it to forewarn us not to waste our time going if we are thinking of going there to shoot?
yap, that's what i'm thinking too.

well, or are there spots where we can take come pics of the vessels?

erm, HMS ocean...

somewhere along Changi beach, but u may need a big tele...

actually, i dont think you need a big telly as the carrier sails out. HAhaha...its huge. :D

sorry but whats the point of posting this in a photography forum if photography is not allowed?

I was told that cameras are allowed, just not within the confines of Changi Naval Base (CNB), you can start shooting once on-board the warships.

Status
Not open for further replies.