International Photo Competition 2008: Shutter and The City

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdykdb

Aug 24, 2007
Hi,

I'm helping a friend to announce a competition the web is http://www.ipc2008.com/ the competition is for amateur till professional. actually it held in indonesia so all picture will be shown in indonesia, maybe you guys want to join to have fun. ^^

^^

nice to know that it's intersted some one hehehe ^^

I also don't quite sure about the price but since it put 1750 total so might be 1st prize = 1000 2nd prize 500 and 3rd = 250 ^^

"All photo entries become the rights of the International Photo Competition (the IPC team – bhinneka production), and can be used for publication purposes. In an event that the photos will be used for commercial purposes, the committee will contact the photographer’s first."

another scam. sigh.

i'm sure it's not a scam since that is a university student project. they are graded according to how much people join the competition. they regularly make that competition in bina nusantara university in indonesia. but since i only helping a friend to advertise this. i cannot say much too hehehe. but i also join that competition for fun

I believe Clown does not mean it's a Scam as in outright fake competition, but rather the terms and condition is quite disadvantegous to the participants.

All submitted entires becomes the property of the organiser - I do not agree on this term, I think many won't too.

I think it would be fair if the selected or winning entires becomes the property of the organiser, and the photog who compose that shot wins a reasonable prize.

ya, i dun quite sure why they put that too. maybe i'll should ask them on it. i also only a contestants there hahahaa. maybe they want to use it for some advertisement or stuff. since i also want all the picture still become the property of the photographer it self >.<

this is the last update, seems that after the competition is over than all organizer will be dismissed too, which mean they won't use our picture for further usage. but if you want to make sure just contact the organizer at the web. and after i got the news from them i'll post it here

All submitted entires becomes the property of the organiser - I do not agree on this term, I think many won't too.

I think it would be fair if the selected or winning entires becomes the property of the organiser, and the photog who compose that shot wins a reasonable prize.

yeah, im sure if ur pic is that nice so much that it can win a photo contest, u would like to keep it too

Status
Not open for further replies.