Interestingness around Me

very nice collection, especially #12, nice colours :thumbsup: im very interested in this kind of photography too, but i just cant seem to compose them well :(

very nice collection, especially #12, nice colours :thumbsup: im very interested in this kind of photography too, but i just cant seem to compose them well :(

Thanks for the encouraging words, MonoDomo.

If you are interested, you just have to start shooting. There's no secret, only by shooting and experimenting with different composition then you can learn. Also read some books and look at the photos people put up in Clubsnap and in Flickr to learn too. Hope to see your work some day :)

Last edited:
hi, would you mind if i share this to someone i know who is working on this project? thnx.

I don't mind. You can show the photo to that person. Cheers!

I don't mind. You can show the photo to that person. Cheers!

Thanks mate. by the way, nice photos you have. good job.

Hope you don't mind i share this thread

Sorry, it is not nice to hijack someone's thread when the purpose is to display one's work. It is not difficult to start your own thread. I would appreciate it if you could please start your own thread. Thanks!

This is very interesting. I like this one! At first glance, it makes people wonder why is the mannequin is translucent.

It could be better if ur reflection (legs) can be somehow removed. Maybe can burn the surrounding to make it all black.

Also the prada was cut half way. I think it's best to either show the full prada, or cut it all away. =)

Last edited: