Interesting way to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to land the kite without spoiling the cam? haha

why dont you try a ballon? safer too. :)

nice photo that person has, esp the waves one.

after see the price of balloons, think the kite is still very much affordable, but still, US$200 just for a kite only,

notice most people DIY the camera cradle, those commercial available camera rig cost a few K in US$.

think can only see see look look the photos from the web, may need licence and clearance to get this thing up in the air here.

after see the price of balloons, think the kite is still very much affordable, but still, US$200 just for a kite only,

notice most people DIY the camera cradle, those commercial available camera rig cost a few K in US$.

think can only see see look look the photos from the web, may need licence and clearance to get this thing up in the air here.

u better keep to your full time job...

u better keep to your full time job...
this is also photography, Aerial Photography.

I have check this out long before, but last time it's not so popular, cos one roll only can shoot 36 frame, now have 8g card, can shoot till the PnS camera battery flat flat.

but really don't think can do it here.

Winds not strong enuff for such stunts in SG....

this is the rig looks like, do you think the wind here is strong enough to lift this up?

S70_title.jpg

photo taken from Kite Aerial Photography
Cameras and Rigs

U wouldn't want to see it crash landing... :bsmilie:

please do your own research before making silly comments..

I been reading since morning, find that very interesting about Kite Aerial Photography, aka KAP

please do your own research before making silly comments..

I been reading since morning, find that very interesting about Kite Aerial Photography, aka KAP

It may be feasible overseas as the wind conditions are more favourable there... locally the winds rarely gust above 10 knots, thus such kites would be difficult to launch and keep up.

It may be feasible overseas as the wind conditions are more favourable there... locally the winds rarely gust above 10 knots, thus such kites would be difficult to launch and keep up.
getting the camera up may not that difficult, but I'm more concern about the legal issue here..

getting the camera up may not that difficult, but I'm more concern about the legal issue here..

actually what sort of legal issue will there be, i not very sure
i suppose if you go to traditional kite-flying area should be no problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.