Interesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awl321

hi there every1!im new..has anyone heard of the Hoya RM90 filter?or something lidat..and by the way..i saw some forums on the web that says some sony cameras manufactured before august 1998 has nightmode and some people went to take photos using nightmode in the day and found out that it can see through clothes which ppl use 'xray' as a term..heard tat sony has now modified it and now they can only turn on the nightmode in the night and not in the day..it is bcos i tink you cant control the exposure of the camera..thats why if you turn on the nightmode in de day,all u see in a pitch of white..im just curious if its true though..anyone here has dat camera?lolz..too bad they dont manufacture those anymore these days lolz..if they do,i dont hav that much money to buy it anyway..lolz..i wanna find out if there is such thing as a Hoya Rm90 filter?anyone knows?

awl321 said:
hi there every1!im new..has anyone heard of the Hoya RM90 filter?or something lidat..and by the way..i saw some forums on the web that says some sony cameras manufactured before august 1998 has nightmode and some people went to take photos using nightmode in the day and found out that it can see through clothes which ppl use 'xray' as a term..heard tat sony has now modified it and now they can only turn on the nightmode in the night and not in the day..it is bcos i tink you cant control the exposure of the camera..thats why if you turn on the nightmode in de day,all u see in a pitch of white..im just curious if its true though..anyone here has dat camera?lolz..too bad they dont manufacture those anymore these days lolz..if they do,i dont hav that much money to buy it anyway..lolz..i wanna find out if there is such thing as a Hoya Rm90 filter?anyone knows?

there is... think u can special order at CP...

awl321 said:

Hi awl321,

I think that seeing through clothes is mainly possible by super-man and a few other super-hero's.

The filter you refer to and the subject around the use of it and Sony cameras is best found described in various posts within the "IR/UV forum".

IR photography is quite an interesting mode of photography. Check it out

what is CP?

then how about the Sony F717?is it a good camera?why do people still be able to take those xray pictures even with the latest sony camera with nightmode?i just wonder lolz..im studying physics and want to know more..anyone tell me please?

Think the 3 models of the sony camera mentioned to have such capabilities are : -

1. Sony F707
2. Sony F717
3. Sony F828

How true it is... u find out liao let me know.
Hehehe... ;)

wa lao..im nt dat rich to find out liaoz then let you know lolz..mayb wanna go cash converters by a 2nd hand one?lolz..how you know these can take those photos?wat is cathy's photo or wat?

hey everyone who replied please come back often to check for new post by me..on this thread..bcos only you guys could help me understand the questions i dont know..thanks!!

Not appropriate for discussion.

Seems to me that the TS is more interested in getting a camera that can that those "see through" pics.

hmm..wats a TS?lolz..sorry but im really new in this forums..im trying to learn to take photos and stuff

awl321 said:
hmm..wats a TS?lolz..sorry but im really new in this forums..im trying to learn to take photos and stuff

Let me guess...
TS = Threadstarter ?
;p

awl321 said:
New is one thing, what kind of photos are you learning to take?

haha..no la..lolz..im studying and doing research on lenses..im a physics teacher..i wanna know more bout these lenses and how is it able to do the xray effect..anyone knows?

i wanna know bout this as im a physics teacher and i love photography as a hobby..but i am puzzled by this thing watever xray..i dunno..im studying on it though..

anyone knows more in detail can PM me..or if anyone knows how to do the effect please share!!PM me...thanks thanks!!;p

Status
Not open for further replies.