interesting sight i saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

punscum

Jan 23, 2002
yesterday at bedok mrt station! but sorrie no photo to share of it cuz no cam.

i saw wedding couple taking photo on the platform. funny sight man all the aunties and uncles stare stare curiously at the lady in her wedding gown and the guy in his suit. no more parliament hall ? :D creative photography!

Originally posted by punscum
yesterday at bedok mrt station! but sorrie no photo to share of it cuz no cam.

i saw wedding couple taking photo on the platform. funny sight man all the aunties and uncles stare stare curiously at the lady in her wedding gown and the guy in his suit. no more parliament hall ? :D creative photography!
This is what we called "Dare to be different". Who knows, in time to come, you might just come across a couple having their outdoor photo-shoot in a wet market...hahaha

let'see if anyone in clubsnap will do their wedding photo in CP. heh.

It's nothing different.

My GF's sis has her photo taken in MRT too.. :)

At at the travelator @ fullerton.

I am sure we s'porean can be more creative then to use the same old place right??

Any taken for a SBS bus? hee hee

Originally posted by Barrios
This is what we called "Dare to be different". Who knows, in time to come, you might just come across a couple having their outdoor photo-shoot in a wet market...hahaha

Atually quite common in wet markets in the 80s, i'm not so sure now. I know cos i used to help out my mum in the wet markets since the 80s.

Originally posted by binbeto
It's nothing different.

My GF's sis has her photo taken in MRT too.. :)

At at the travelator @ fullerton.

I am sure we s'porean can be more creative then to use the same old place right??

Any taken for a SBS bus? hee hee

SBS bus - YES! Have seen photos of bride and groom aboard the bus, with curious passengers in the background!

y i so swah ku :)

ai ya dun say until like that. When you are in the age group whereby all your friends are getting married and taking bridal pix, you will be more exposed loh! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.