Interesting places to shoot in Singapore?

hotchoco1ate

Jan 27, 2010
Where do you think i can head out with a female friend to photograph.

Feel free to shoot any and every suggestion you have cos i looked through the outings list and its mostly chinatown otherwise its sunrise shoots. I was thinking of pulau ubin but anywhere else i can explore than would be fun?

Thanks for your input! Much appreciated!

Where do you think i can head out with a female friend to photograph.

Feel free to shoot any and every suggestion you have cos i looked through the outings list and its mostly chinatown otherwise its sunrise shoots. I was thinking of pulau ubin but anywhere else i can explore than would be fun?

Thanks for your input! Much appreciated!

Usual suspects,

1) MBS
2) Merlion
3) Botanical Garden
4) Fort Canning Hill
5) Arab streets
6) Zoo
7) Bird park
8) Changi beach/ East Coast park/ etc
9) Little India
10) Bukit Timah Hill
11) Sungei Budoh
12) Areas around Sungei Budoh
13) Pulau Ubin
14) Saint John Island
15) Sentosa

Actually it is all up to your imagination... even the corridor of a flat or apartment can be pretty interesting and very unique.

There are plenty even if one goes to the usual places.
Even more places for those who can think out of the box or develop an eye to capture an 'essence' of a place no matter how common.

Just a few threads on the 1st page of Landscapes section that never fails to impress me on the dedication, thought process and photographic eye of some of the guys here.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/land-city-scapes-travel/1011646-[edutilos]-state-mine.html
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/land...665-[scintt]-random-landscapes-singapore.html
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/land-city-scapes-travel/851513-[emlee]-landscape-stream-2011-a.html

How about Labrador Park? They just finished touching it up. You want to make it more ambitious, try the whole Southern Ridge.
:)

I was thinking of pulau ubin but anywhere else i can explore than would be fun?
Define what is "fun" for you :)
At Ubin you could have a look at Chek Java in the East (check for low tide times, more interesting). In the Western part there is the mountain bike park and the quarries, temple of the German girl or you just walk into the forest following the footpaths of others.

CamInit said:
How about Labrador Park? They just finished touching it up. You want to make it more ambitious, try the whole Southern Ridge.
:)

Just went there yesterday.. Nth special to me..

17) Bt Batok Nature Reserve
18) Chinatown esp. now with Chinese new year decorations, busy bazaar, crowd...

Octarine said:
Too quiet now, TS should go there end of July / August. More 'vivid' :)

Lol.. By then.. For the lack of a better word, demolished le right?

TS, how abt:
Chinese And Japanese Garden (not too sure if this is the name)
Kampung Buangkok
Seletar Camp
OCH (I heard no need wait till The Month for special effects)
Red House

If it's your gf whom you met in school, why not your sch/former sch.. Basically just where u met....

Your neighbourhood. You know the area well and should be a nice opportunity to see how to do justice to your model's time with some interesting intepretations.

Botanic Gardens. Punggol Beach. Changi Beach. Sentosa Island. Around the CBD all the way to Clarke Quay. Little India area. Women's toilet. Waterloo Street. SOTA going to SAM. Kampong Glam. Marine Barrage. Seletar. MacRitchie.

Last edited:
tanah merah coast road. very quiet. very ulu. very scenic.
can have alot of fun after the shoot. nobody disturb.

Botanic Gardens. Punggol Beach. Changi Beach. Sentosa Island. Around the CBD all the way to Clarke Quay. Little India area. Women's toilet. Waterloo Street. SOTA going to SAM. Kampong Glam. Marine Barrage. Seletar. MacRitchie.

waterloo street have mehhh!

digitalpimp said:
What do you mean?

Nothing much around there actually . Unless ur there for the few building structures