Interesting Places For Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knighthunter

Sep 13, 2002
Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
Hi all,
Do you have any information or interested to take picture in these 3 places below:
1. Singapore "GEOSTATION" in Kranji, all those giant disc anttenas will be an interseting subject at dawn or night. But I dunno how to get there, since I only saw this place from MRT window.
2. Singapore "TURF CITY", taking picture on Race-day will be a good opportunity. Anyone has information regarding this place. Is it possible/allowed to take picture there?
3. Changi Airport - I found interesting place in somewhere along the naval base roadway. Opportunity to take picture of take off or landing passanger jets. Anyone had tried it before? I just affraid people will mistaken me as terrorist ;p
Let's share your opinion and if we have the same interest we can arrange for group outing there.

There is actually a side road near changi villege that leads to the side of the runway. But can't remember the name of the road. But the road that you mention is near the changi beach where's there's a gate. Many TCS move shoot when they want footage of planes landing or taking off.

One of my favourite place to take photo in Singapore is still city hall. There are endless photo opportunities. I have been taking there so many times and yet still find myself going back to the same places over and over again.

Originally posted by rayman
The road is called Telok Paku.

No worries, it's a public area. You won't get mistaken for a terrorist as long you don't act suspicious or carry arms.

Don't bring a 1200mm lens. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.