interesting keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lcd seems fragile. after 6mths of fps gaming, my wasd and shift wore out completely

roti_prata said:
the lcd seems fragile. after 6mths of fps gaming, my wasd and shift wore out completely
Think it's OLED not LCD.

sure looks OLED to me.. I doubt it'll break easy.. the WASD wore out becos of the "decal" or "sticker" to it has worn out. The key wun break that easy.

I would love this keyboard man...waaay cool...imagine have a Healing brush icon over the J button, Crop on the C...woah.. impressive.. press control and the Pg Up/Dn turns into the zoom icon.. ;p

yanyewkay said:
sure looks OLED to me.. I doubt it'll break easy.. the WASD wore out becos of the "decal" or "sticker" to it has worn out. The key wun break that easy.

I would love this keyboard man...waaay cool...imagine have a Healing brush icon over the J button, Crop on the C...woah.. impressive.. press control and the Pg Up/Dn turns into the zoom icon.. ;p
Really good for people like me who can never remember shortcuts.. :p But I think it's going to cost a bomb. The 3 button version already cost US$100.

Status
Not open for further replies.