Interesting Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmml222

Mar 19, 2004
Hi,

I am new to ClubSNAP. Though my 1st post here but been reading alot of interesting topics ... lots of great advice ... :)

A friend sent the following games... hope you all enjoy it.

Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

The above 1st 3 games are free and quite simple to complete it. I think they are great for kids to play too as it will surely make them think :think:

Now, for the more mature ones... :sweat:
Petals Around The Rose

Hope you all enjoy the game :bsmilie: :blah:

anyone know hte answer to the third? quite weird cos i thot the best way was to use the 1sec guy as the companion all the time. prob is u still dont have enuff time

anyone know hte answer to the third? quite weird cos i thot the best way was to use the 1sec guy as the companion all the time. prob is u still dont have enuff time

Give you a hint... If you use the fastest guy with the slowest guy, you will be wasting alot of precious time waiting for the slowest guy. Hope this hint helps :D

Just manage to complete game 3 :) Interesting.

Manage to complete it with 1 sec left. Anyone wants to know the answer, let me know, don't want to spoil the fun.

vince123123 said:

Hi Vince, u can't send the 1sec guy all the way because in that case u need to add up all the other guy's time plus the 1sec guy's all return journey.

U can save time by first sending 1sec and 3sec guy across first, bring back 1sec guy, send the 12sec and 8sec guy across, send back 3sec guy. then 1sec and 6sec goes, send back 1sec and then lastly, 1sec and 3sec goes together.

ah...smart guy :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DennisLee said:
Hi Vince, u can't send the 1sec guy all the way because in that case u need to add up all the other guy's time plus the 1sec guy's all return journey.

U can save time by first sending 1sec and 3sec guy across first, bring back 1sec guy, send the 12sec and 8sec guy across, send back 3sec guy. then 1sec and 6sec goes, send back 1sec and then lastly, 1sec and 3sec goes together.

Interesting games...

Anyone solved the Petals Around the Rose yet? Took me about 20 minutes. 5 minutes for the first attempt, 10 minutes to read the article on Bill gates and study the rolls in that article, and then another 5 minutes to finally figure it out. :D

Congrates Roygoh :thumbsup: :cheers:

Hint for the 3rd one: Don't think too complicated ! Keep it simple. The hint is at the title of the game ! There are some +, - involved with the numbering.

Once you got the answer, it really looks simple, doesn't it ? ;)

Hmm... completed game 3. It's possible to get it done with an extra second left on the clock too.

mmml222 said:

Hint for the 3rd one: Don't think too complicated ! Keep it simple. The hint is at the title of the game ! There are some +, - involved with the numbering.

Yeah, i got it too after reading the bill gates article. :sweat:

was rather boggled by it, esp cos i was thinking too complex math formulas.

once i heard u all say its so simple, and with roygoh's hint that it involves the title of the game, i got it in 20 seconds :p :p

time to read the bill gates article...

mmml222 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.