Interesting Buay hiao Bai website LOL~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad2: wah lao..........Singapore still have such a guy????? :faint:

My goodness!!!!!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry :confused:

Some quotes from the link:

"I am handsome, I am gorgeous, I am fearless, I am me. I am Steven Lim. Protector of local civilians. U can call me Super Hero if u want to. My dear fans, you can print my pic and make it into poster and paste it in ur cupboards and walls."

"Last time I dun have superpower and cannot protect innocent civilians from getting hurted. I looked weak and feeble. With my self created formulas and exercises which I have mentioned in my book, I gained 18kg of mass and muscles within half a year. Sometimes when I take a peek of the old photos, I will ask myself, "is that really you?" With strong and sturdy physique, i acquired ego and confidence. I finally become a superhero."

I really had a good laugh. Thanks for sharing !!

i can see that he is trying to be a "William Hunger" too bad he cant... he juz dun haf the "X" factor to be one.....

if i were to judge... i will luff till i drop frm my chair... muhahahahah......

Unbelieveable....

Totally Maluating... :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
i can see that he is trying to be a "William Hunger" too bad he cant... he juz dun haf the "X" factor to be one.....

Yeah! I totally agree with you on that!!! He is soooooooo unoriginal.

:bsmilie:

glennyong said:
his flash... is totally....

http://sg.share.geocities.com/eyebrowser1976/SingaporeSuperActionHeroStevenLim.swf

i am lost for words................................................................

u shld see for urself.................. :bsmilie: 3

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLD !!! Brrrrrrr.............

*black bird fly past... *

Yah, i saw his flash thingy. Speechless. Totally totally speechless.

The site is DAMN FUNNY siah! Er.... best "link" I got from Clubsnap yet! hahaahhahahaha :bsmilie:

Really can't believe got people like that around - He actually mentioned on his "resume" that he was Platoon Best soldier. Makes you wonder how the selection process is done! :bigeyes:

Server load too high liaoz... Cannot view the flash :bsmilie:

Amazing to know that such people actually exist.

My friend said he was featured in the Newpaper sometime ago, anyone know exactly which date?

I am sure his fellow camp-mates from his reservist unit would love to read his website...

Isn't this the guy who hangs around CK Tang and approaches girls to let him pluck their eyebrows or something?

Think I saw him 2 days ago in a cutoff black tee
:sweatsm: :sweat: :dunno:

Sooo...anyone in ClubSNAP gonna engage him in a model photoshoot?
:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.