Interested to photoshoot this girl? - Chew Ling's 4th Shoot 15 Jan 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here we go again! Chew Ling's 3rd photo shoot ended with great success. I'm sure the participants have enjoyed themselves that morning, together with the nice weather and great ambient lighting. Special thanks to those who attended the shoot. You guys are great! :thumbsup:

Here comes her 4th shoot and those on the list, which I've copied from the previous thread. I've also send the details of her coming shoot to those on the actual list. Please let me know if you still haven't received it.

All details are the same, except the date now is this Sat (15 Jan). The theme is casual & sports. Below are 2 pics for your viewing, and please feel free to give your comments. For those who are still interested to join, it's never too late. PM me or post your interest here!

Those on the list are:
Actual Day (15 Jan 2005)
1. Confirmed (Jia Wang)
2. Confirmed (nightwolf75)
3. Reserved (espn)
4. Reserved (sykestang)
5. Reserved (AJ23)
6. Reserved (KNIGHT_ONG)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Reserved (kjmedora)
2. Reserved (javaman)
3. Reserved (PandaOng)
4. Reserved (Robin)
5. Reserved (T16)
6. Reserved (Dean AR)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (max007007)
2. Reserved (locksley)
3. Reserved (renzero)
4. Reserved (GanS_n_Posers)
5. Reserved (FiveIronFrenzy)
6. Reserved (betterfeel)

Other Dates III (TBA)
1. Reserved (waileong)
2. Reserved (retrok)
3. Reserved (icyflame)

nightwolf75 said:
virgo - 14 or 15 jan? 14 is fri, 15 is the day for russell wong's lecture. :(

The shoot should be next Sat (15 Jan). Russell Wong's lecture is at 2:30pm. I'm attending too, so can have lunch together with CL and then go together loh. ;)

Virgo said:
The shoot should be next Sat (15 Jan). Russell Wong's lecture is at 2:30pm. I'm attending too, so can have lunch together with CL and then go together loh. ;)

onnzzz lah! u can offer CL as a model for mr wong to demo on! :devil:

Hi,
If don't shoot can go there and watch how you guys do the shots or not? Can learn learn so next time I can join in the shoot too. I've never done any model shots before and would also like to see what equipment and lens you guys use for various poses. :)

Maybe can learn something out of it. However, if that does not work out for you guys.. then its ok. :angel:

nightwolf75 said:
onnzzz lah! u can offer CL as a model for mr wong to demo on! :devil:

Woah, like that also can. :bigeyes:

CL still consider newbie leh...wait go up stage cannot pose how? :bsmilie: We can ask her on that day, but you all must support her up stage lah. :sweat:

fotoME said:
Hi,
If don't shoot can go there and watch how you guys do the shots or not? Can learn learn so next time I can join in the shoot too. I've never done any model shots before and would also like to see what equipment and lens you guys use for various poses. :)

Maybe can learn something out of it. However, if that does not work out for you guys.. then its ok. :angel:

To be fair to the rest, I'd prefer you to join the rest for shooting. Anyway, a lot of us join model shoots to learn too. Not all are pros here, so don't be shy shy lah. Join us! We'll have great fun to try posing the model, discuss on gears and such.

Can see you own a 20D leh, so shooting should not be too new to you already. :)
  • 50mm
  • 70-200mm
  • 28-135mm
  • 17-40mm
  • 85mm
  • 135mm

Anyone can add on to this list. Also, I'd like to hear from you on the 2 pics above. Let me know how I can improve the shots.

Latest Update:

I've got a free slot. Please PM me your interest and I'll put you on the actual list. Something new this year? ;p

Actual Day (15 Jan 2005)
1. Confirmed (Jia Wang)
3. Reserved (sykestang)
4. Reserved (AJ23)
5. Reserved (KNIGHT_ONG)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Reserved (kjmedora)
2. Reserved (javaman)
3. Reserved (PandaOng)
4. Reserved (Robin)
5. Reserved (T16)
6. Reserved (Dean AR)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (max007007)
2. Reserved (locksley)
3. Reserved (renzero)
6. Reserved (betterfeel)

Other Dates III (TBA)
1. Reserved (waileong)
2. Reserved (retrok)
3. Reserved (icyflame)
4. Reserved (wynx)
5. Reserved (espn)

Again...I don't mind shooting again...><checks wallet...
btw...what is the dress code this time?

Slot taken. Latest Update:

Actual Day (15 Jan 2005)
1. Confirmed (Jia Wang)
3. Reserved (sykestang)
4. Reserved (AJ23)
5. Reserved (KNIGHT_ONG)
6. Reserved (TMC)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Reserved (kjmedora)
2. Reserved (javaman)
3. Reserved (PandaOng)
4. Reserved (Robin)
5. Reserved (T16)
6. Reserved (Dean AR)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (max007007)
2. Reserved (locksley)
3. Reserved (renzero)
6. Reserved (betterfeel)

Other Dates III (TBA)
1. Reserved (waileong)
2. Reserved (retrok)
3. Reserved (icyflame)
4. Reserved (wynx)
5. Reserved (espn)

jodie_tan said:
Again...I don't mind shooting again...><checks wallet...
btw...what is the dress code this time?
Sure sure. Let me know.

Dress code is casual & sports wear.

jUzMoO said:
virgo, I'm interested too... Is this free or a fee will be collect? What time and where?
Thank you for your interest jUzMoO.

This is a paid shoot. The cost is $50 per pax for a 3-4 hr shoot. I'm sorry the last slot for next Sat's group already taken up. If you're interested, just let me know and I'll put you in the waiting list.

Hope you can join in the fun! :)

Just a suggestion, if going for the sports theme, can get actual sports attire? The one we saw was more casual than sports.

Awe... too bad... :cry: I juz got home and turn on my computer too late. Put me in waiting list then. Hey heard you guys going to the Russel Wong's Public talks. Maybe can meet up and join in you guys in this one. ;)

jUzMoO said:
Awe... too bad... :cry: I juz got home and turn on my computer too late. Put me in waiting list then. Hey heard you guys going to the Russel Wong's Public talks. Maybe can meet up and join in you guys in this one. ;)
Sure jUzMoO! I'll update the list.

For Russell Wong's talk, sure no problem. PM me your contact no. and I'll call you when we're almost done. Looking forward to meeting you there! :)

Any comments on the pics above that I've taken during her 2nd shoot? If not, then I post in the portraits section? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.