Interested to photoshoot this girl? - Chew Ling's 2nd Shoot 20 Nov 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, welcome to the CLUB!

I'm sorry Pun'k. Only put up for certain period only.

Keep a lookout for more of her future shoots and threads. I'll put more of her pics up when her next shoot is due. If you want to see how she looks like, just refer to my avatar and a small copy on my gallery.

Pun'k said:
LOL, the pics were removed.

Virgo said:
Due to the bad weather last Sat, Chew Ling's 2nd shoot has been postponed till 4 Dec 04 (Sat).

Latest update:

Actual Day (4 Dec 2004)
1. Confirmed (AhV)
2. Confirmed (birman)
3. Confirmed (andygohyf)
4. Confirmed (jodie_tan)
5. Confirmed (CoolSmurf)
6. Confirmed (juste_millieu)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Confirmed (Jia Wang)
2. Reserved (espn)
3. Reserved (sykestang)
4. Reserved (nightwolf75)
5. Reserved (AJ23)
6. Reserved (KNIGHT_ONG)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (GanS_n_Posers)
2. Reserved (Ashleyy)
3. Reserved (waileong)
4. Reserved (TMC)
5. Reserved (John Tan)
6. Reserved (betterfeel)

Other Dates III (TBA)
1. Reserved (retrok)
2. Reserved (icyflame)
3. Reserved (Salted Egg Superman)
4. Reserved (kjmedora)
5. Reserved (javaman)
6. Reserved (PandaOng)

Other Dates IV (TBA)
1. Reserved (edwinywh)
2. Reserved (Robin)
3. Reserved (T16)

yO`,how come my name has been pushed further to the Dates IV?? In the first page,its stated in Dates III,now becomes IV??So,that means I have to wait till next year liao?? :think:

Ooooooooooo this girl is pretty! No wonder so many guys interested. :bsmilie: I like to see a pretty girl too! But alamak......my cam is just a point & shoot. :embrass:

Yo Bro, this is because there's a lot of chaning and re-shuffling during the 2nd shoot. I'll usually do a FIFO (first-in-first-out) method for this. If one cannot make it, the next one will be asked to attend.

Unfortunately, a lot of them cannot make it for the 2nd shoot, including you. That's why this pushing and re-shuffling. Hope to have your kind understanding on this.

I'm trying to be as transparent as possible, but sometimes due to certain restriction and last minute changes, super difficult to manipulate the list, especially there are so many of them on the waiting list. :embrass:

edwinywh said:
yO`,how come my name has been pushed further to the Dates IV?? In the first page,its stated in Dates III,now becomes IV??So,that means I have to wait till next year liao?? :think:

I've got photogs with point and shoot cameras joining CL's session too. If you're interested, please feel free to drop me your email and contact number, and I'll put you in the list. :)

afbug said:
Ooooooooooo this girl is pretty! No wonder so many guys interested. :bsmilie: I like to see a pretty girl too! But alamak......my cam is just a point & shoot. :embrass:

Virgo said:
I've got photogs with point and shoot cameras joining CL's session too. If you're interested, please feel free to drop me your email and contact number, and I'll put you in the list. :)
yeah... why limit yourself? u should judge yourself by your picture and not your gears... :D

Virgo said:
Yo Bro, this is because there's a lot of chaning and re-shuffling during the 2nd shoot. I'll usually do a FIFO (first-in-first-out) method for this. If one cannot make it, the next one will be asked to attend.

Unfortunately, a lot of them cannot make it for the 2nd shoot, including you. That's why this pushing and re-shuffling. Hope to have your kind understanding on this.

I'm trying to be as transparent as possible, but sometimes due to certain restriction and last minute changes, super difficult to manipulate the list, especially there are so many of them on the waiting list. :embrass:

Hmm,well,sorry ah.I do not really understand wat u mean.Cos from date III to date IV,it means that somebody is suddenly added in before me.Why is it so??
I'm sure u will help me resolve this problem,right?No worry,I'm not out to make things difficult for u. ;) But kind of weird,from date III becomes date IV.

No worries bro. I'll try my best to slot you in for future shoots. Shouldn't wait too long, cos along the way, sure got ppl cannot make it. Will definitely inform you first thing when there's a slot. How's that?

afbug said:

some photographer also use point and shoot and has shot for many fashion houses like miu miu, kat hammie, gucci

its in the mindset, not camera.

Yes, it's the biggest myth that only SLR or DSLR can produce good photos. In actual fact, a good photographer can produce stunning results with point and shoot cameras too.

Interested... need to know the exact date too ... if can wan same session with max007007 ;)

Thanx to locksley and FiveIronFranzy for starting another group. Latest update:

Actual Day (4 Dec 2004)
1. Confirmed (AhV)
2. Confirmed (birman)
3. Confirmed (andygohyf)
4. Confirmed (jodie_tan)
5. Confirmed (CoolSmurf)
6. Confirmed (juste_millieu)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Confirmed (Jia Wang)
2. Reserved (espn)
3. Reserved (sykestang)
4. Reserved (nightwolf75)
5. Reserved (AJ23)
6. Reserved (KNIGHT_ONG)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (Ashleyy)
2. Reserved (waileong)
3. Reserved (TMC)
4. Reserved (John Tan)
5. Reserved (betterfeel)
6. Reserved (edwinywh)

Other Dates III (TBA)
1. Reserved (retrok)
2. Reserved (icyflame)
3. Reserved (Salted Egg Superman)
4. Reserved (kjmedora)
5. Reserved (javaman)
6. Reserved (PandaOng)

Other Dates IV (TBA)
1. Reserved (Robin)
2. Reserved (T16)
3. Reserved (max007007)
4. Reserved (Dean AR)
5. Reserved (Arx)
6. Reserved (locksley)

Other Dates V (TBA)
1. Reserved (GanS_n_Posers)
2. Reserved (FiveIronFrenzy)

The details of her next shooting session can be found here. I'm now closing this thread. Have also send the details to those on the actual list. Please refer to your email.

Thank you for contributing to this thread and hoping to see you all posting more on the 3rd thread. Keep them coming guys and don't be shy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.