Interested to photo shoot this girl? - Chew Ling's Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Dear friends of ClubSNAP,

Sorry for the long wait. A lot of you have been asking me who's the girl on my avartar. Her name is Chew Ling. A lot of you also asked me when will she be available for a photo shoot. The reason for this delay is that I have to wait for her exams to finish. OK, here comes the details of her shoot, but first of all, 2 of her pics to show you all:

(Image removed due to leeching)

(Image removed due to leeching)

Cost: $50 per photog

Time : 8am - 12pm (around 3 hrs for actual shoot + some dilly-dallying)

Date : 14 Nov 2004 (Sunday)

Model : Ang Chew Ling

Theme : Casual, sports attire

No of photogs: 6

To confirm your place, please put your name/nick here:

1. Reserved

Please PM (Virgo), SMS (96219501) or email me your name, contact number and email address if you're interested.

Looking forward to seeing you on 14 Nov!

Actually am interested.. but sundays are often a :nono: for me... heehee :) have to give it a pass. :thumbsup:

espn a church go-er?
Btw, Chew Ling is really pretty. After the model shoot, might end up more ppl posting "Can photog fall in love with model" threads. :bsmilie:

she resembles a hongkong actress actuallly...but i dunno watz the hong knog actress name...only that she acted in some drama serial about some herbal shop :embrass:

aoelof said:
she resembles a hongkong actress actuallly...but i dunno watz the hong knog actress name...only that she acted in some drama serial about some herbal shop :embrass:

i think u referring to Charmaine Sheh

137.jpg

she does bear some resemblance

DaNi3L said:
espn a church go-er?
Btw, Chew Ling is really pretty. After the model shoot, might end up more ppl posting "Can photog fall in love with model" threads. :bsmilie:
Sundays are family days for me, thus I normally opt for saturdays as they'll leave my sundays free...

upz for Virgo :)

Hi Fellow CSers,

Thank you for the overwhelming response! Please keep the list going. Even if you're not on the first 6, more shoots will definitely be organised on other dates, so that everyone can have a chance to shoot this new face. So far:

Actual Day
1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6. Reserved

Other Dates
1. Reserved

Let me know the other days... :)

Actual Day
1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6. Reserved

Other Dates
1. Reserved
2. Reserved

Again, thank you for the support, and upz! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry that you can't attend this one, but the next one most likely on Sat. The reason I put this one on a Sun is because the following Monday is a public holiday, and can go for another shoot with ModelShooterz in his studio. :bigeyes:

espn said:
Sundays are family days for me, thus I normally opt for saturdays as they'll leave my sundays free...

upz for Virgo :)

If it's sat, sign me up on it..., just make sure the model has ample rest the night before... I hate eye-bags... :sweat:

Phobia...

You're on. I'll update the list after this, with CS nick. So can be more transparent.

CL is a good gal, so no late nights for her. I'll make sure she goes to bed early before the shoot. :)

espn said:
If it's sat, sign me up on it..., just make sure the model has ample rest the night before... I hate eye-bags... :sweat:

Phobia...

Thanks Virgo... PM me once confirmed, thanks.

If sykestang is going, then I don't go liao :bsmilie: , just kidding.

OK. Guys and Girls, here is the updated list. You may also want to copy and add it yourself. If the list gets filled up, just add 'Other Dates III', with numbers 1 to 6, and so on... Thanx.

Actual Day (14 Nov 2004)
1. Reserved (r52lanc)
2. Reserved (Coolsmurf)
3. Reserved (kiwi2)
4. Reserved (PhilDate)
5. Reserved (Pet69)
6. Reserved (waileong)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Reserved (PandaOng)
2. Reserved (AhV)
3. Reserved (javaman)
4. Reserved (kjmedora)
5. Reserved (Salted Egg Superman)
6. Reserved (espn)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (nightwolf75)

Hi kykestang, finally see you posting. I was wondering where are you? ;)

Onz, but he is on the 2nd reserve. Unless espn is OK, I'll move nightwolf75 up and push you all to the 3rd reserve. OK for you espn?

sykestang said:
Virgo, if espn is signing up, sign me in for the same session also. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.