Interested to learn PS?

Would you be interested to learn PS?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

semota

Mar 14, 2004
semota.deviantart.com
Hello all digital photography enthusiasts! I am conducting courses that shows you the potential of Photoshop7.0 and what it can do to your images. I have been working with Photoshop for almost six years for both graphics and photography purposes.

You can see some of my works here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=70642

There are two types of courses available, the 1 day photoshop workshop and the 5 day photoshop workshop.

1 day Photoshop workshop

This is recommended for those who already have already basic Photoshop knowledge or PhotoElements knowledge and would like to learn in depth about the program The workshop will also include commonly used techniques for portraiture, black and whites and other exciting post editing skills.You can try out the latest techniques with the photos you have already shot!

The first workshop will commence 4th May 2004, Tuesday. As this is also offered in many other local forums, spaces are snapped up quite fast.

Cost per session: S$80
Duration: 3 hours, 1900hrs- 2200hrs
Venue: I will PM you guys once the booking is done:)

5 day Photoshop workshop

This workshop is recommended mainly for beginners and are interested in bringing their digital images to a higher level. More intensive, you will have hands on and go through a curriculum (see below) that will allow you to understand the digital workflow and the potentials of the digital darkroom.

Curriculum

First session: Basic design fundamentals and the applications of the fundamentals to photography.

Second session: Basic Photoshop functions and tools. Basic editing of digital photos.

Third session: More Photoshop functions and tools. Making beautiful black and whites with Photoshop.

Fourth session: Making your own album or portfolio. The print process-making beautiful prints.

Final session: Photo presentation.

The first workshop will commence 29th April, 2004, Thursday. As this is also offered in many other local forums, spaces are snapped up quite fast.

Cost per session: S$40
Duration: 2 hours, 1900hrs- 2100hrs
Venue: I will PM you guys once the booking is done:)

Spaces are limited to only six students per class as more attention can be given to each student. Consoles will be provided. As I am renting the classroom from Coleman Educational Group, it would be great if early confirmation can be given.

So do drop me an email at semota@hotmail.com or call me at 93897154 for further enquiries or bookings! Thank you!

I dun mind... is it confirmed? or are you waiting for the poll results?

deBakey said:
I dun mind... is it confirmed? or are you waiting for the poll results?

if you like we can start the list now man..

Hey Semota,
When will your class start? Weekdays or weekends? Which version of PS?
I is very interested :D

FiveIronFrenzy said:
Hey Semota,
When will your class start? Weekdays or weekends? Which version of PS?
I is very interested :D

it will be on weekdays evnings....i dont want to tie people up on the weekends...cos its not very inspiring to be in class haa...

PS 7.0...its the same really....cos now its basic to intermediate..the difference will come when you go advance:)

semota said:

Interested.
Have some questions before reg on list
Venue?
Own laptop or PC?
Which day of the wk? Not free on Thursday( till May)

Thx

Hosea said:
semota said:

Interested.
Have some questions before reg on list
Venue?
Own laptop or PC?
Which day of the wk? Not free on Thursday( till May)

Thx

Venue: Coleman Creative Centre (marina square)
Equipment: Macintosh
Day of the week: still yet to confirm. have to depends on majority.

semota said:

Equipment provided during the class?
I am a window user? any problem?

Hosea said:
Equipment provided during the class?
I am a window user? any problem?

no worries....it will be slightly harder to navigate...but then i am there to guide you..so no worries :) equipment will be provided...but cameras have to be your own :)

semota said:
no worries....it will be slightly harder to navigate...but then i am there to guide you..so no worries :) equipment will be provided...but cameras have to be your own :)
Thanks, interested.
Day of wk: Friday
Month Prefer: Mid-May or June

people on the waiting list

1.deBakey
2. FiveIronFrenzy
3. Hosea

i am interested lah..
but...
anyway,PM u abt my condition liao

semota said:

Btw, where is exactly Marina SQ , near which MRT.any map to show.thx

1.deBakey
2. FiveIronFrenzy
3. Hosea
4. Dennis (Subject to dates)
5. ericjklim

Hosea said:
Btw, where is exactly Marina SQ , near which MRT.any map to show.thx

dude...its near city hall mrt ..walk the city link towards suntec...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.