Interested to join CB-V4 to Tawau ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWT

Mar 22, 2006
Singapore
Re: Crossing Bridges v4.0 - 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All:

In response to the high level of interest from Singapore to join Crossing Bridges V4 (Jun 3-8, 2007), the organisers have decided to give additional allocations to Singapore. Those who are interested, pls email directly to jwteo8@gmail.com. Need your full name as in your passport, passport number, DOB and HP number.

William
HP 8128 0500

Hi Shorty:

Yes we picked your hometown to get the best shots. As this is a Crossing Bridges event, rest assured that it will be among, if not the best photographic trip. Confident that many will get their winning shots from this trip !

JWT

Tawau is too small to be known. Unless those going to Sipadan, then this town will be part of their route.

A town at the seaside with plenty of coconuts, palm oil tress and cocoa trees outside the town. I believe my hometown is still the no.1 cocoa production in Malaysia.

Dear All:

Anyone who wants to know more about the trip to Tawau, pls refer to this link. It has all the details including the Itinerary.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=268469&page=4

You cannot but be amazed on what this photographic, photographic, photographic offers. You will be among very skilled/experienced photographers from Indonesia & host Malaysia and of course Singaporeaporeans.

Interested or have question, pls email or sms me.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com
HP 8128 0500

Hi Shorty:

Yes we picked your hometown to get the best shots. As this is a Crossing Bridges event, rest assured that it will be among, if not the best photographic trip. Confident that many will get their winning shots from this trip !

JWT

The experience is more worthwhile then getting the winning shot.

Meeting new friends and doing things (photography) together is the BIGGEST REWARD.
:vhappy:

Wow, Tawau, Sabah. My mother-in-law was born there but they are now in Sandakan.:)

Sandakan!!! that's the town we called little HOngKong because of its landscape and majority cantonese. Also the nearest town but some times of driving to the Orang Hutan conservation centre.

Those who are going to Sabah, enjoy and have a great trip!!!!

Welcome to "The Land Below The Wind"

:)

Sandakan!!! that's the town we called little HOngKong because of its landscape and majority cantonese. Also the nearest town but some times of driving to the Orang Hutan conservation centre.

Those who are going to Sabah, enjoy and have a great trip!!!!

Welcome to "The Land Below The Wind"

:)

Yeah, Sabah is a good place to go albeit with much lower crime rate than many places in West Malaysia. Sandakan in the 70s was known as Little Hongkong during the timber boom. U mean Orang Utan sanctuary in Sepilok, Sandakan? I went once but refused to go in because of the exhorbitant pricing for foreigners - locals pay a few RM while foreigners pay much higher (about RM60 plus if I remember correctly).

Well, the special pricing for foreigners.... :cool: support a bit lah to the effort by those guys.

the group from singapore is now 11 strong! can take a couple more! :thumbsup:

Sabah! Very beautiful & nice place. Watched a documentary on Sabah pgymy elephants by Dr Michael Wong; awesome. Went enroute to Sipadan but never ventured around the nature reserves. Is there an animal shelter/orang utan preservation center called Sepilok?

Sabah! Very beautiful & nice place. Watched a documentary on Sabah pgymy elephants by Dr Michael Wong; awesome. Went enroute to Sipadan but never ventured around the nature reserves. Is there an animal shelter/orang utan preservation center called Sepilok?

Yes, it's called the Orang Utan Sanctuary in Sepilok, Sandakan, Sabah.

Dear All:

As we are approaching the due date for the trip to Tawau on June 3 to 8, we are making
the last calls to anyone who is interested to join in this Photographic Trip which promises to
be fun, exciting and a feast for good photographic shoots.

Email or SMS me if interested.

William
HP 8128 0500
jwteo8@gmail.com

Dear All:

The date for the trip is fast approaching. If keen, pls register ASAP before it is closed.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.