Interested in Spot the UFO Project in Singapore?

Sion

Anyone here interested in Spot the UFO Photo Project in Singapore?

We'll take turns to scan the sky with our cameras 365 days a year, 7 days a weeks and 24 hours a day in various locations in Singapore.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna give 100% moral support! :D

Is this a joke or serious? :bigeyes:
I'll give moral support too because I'm curious about UFO's too. :bsmilie:

Wait!!!! I think I spotting something round and grey on the southern sky!!!...

urm...sorry... dust on my lens...

Odds are super slim to spot a ufo. But maybe in a good nite sky can also see meteor and at the same time can do photograph the nite sky, and the moon too.

i'm more interested in creating UFOs for people to marvel at.

We'll take turns to scan the sky with our cameras 365 days a year, 7 days a weeks and 24 hours a day in various locations in Singapore.
Why make it so difficult? 365 days? & round the clock?
Too bad my spaceship is under going some modification (LTA's ruling, we don't have rules in Mars). Otherwise I'll fly it for you guys to take photos. It'll take some time coz the spare parts are from mars. You can't get them here................... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

aiya. just fake it. isnt taht wad photoshop is for?

Me! But I can oni try spot em on Friday nites while gulping beer in Bishan park. I'll call you if I spot anything weird.

what happens if you see sheep running above you in circles, will you call him?

overseas call to australia very expensive, you know?

Me! But I can oni try spot em on Friday nites while gulping beer in Bishan park. I'll call you if I spot anything weird.

i think by then u will see aliens, flying cow, etc etc too.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

SonotaCo UFOCapture

NightEvents by Video Patrol - Singapore ;)

When the StarHub A-60+ Lightship (Registration No. N618LG and Manufacturer Serial No. 018) was flown above the main island of Singapore from the 4th of August 2000 till the 3rd of November 2002, it was often mistaken as a UFO at night by people on the ground due to the helium filled envelope being illuminated with twin 1,000 watt artificial lighting. IIRC, the Singapore Paranormal Investigators (SPI) was even requested to comment in a Straits Times article.