Interested in shooting stella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
hi,

i'm new in organising shootouts. trying to organise one for this model. want to know more if anyone can help?? let me know if u are interested to shoot!
:D

stella.jpg

this is a photo of her. she's a part-time model. help me if u guys are interested in this shootout!

thanks!

Have interest too,

Like to know the date / time / cost too

" go go go "

1)simon80 :bsmilie:

I'm also interested but need to know the date and cost first.

i am interested but need to know the date & cost pls.

beachwear

I am interested.. Just pop me the date/time/venue.. can i start a list for you?

1) drumma (Organiser)
2) kreative_expression
3) kitkat
4) dawgbyte77
5) reachme2003
6) goo82sg

Beachwear
1) Sandman77

thanks for the quick response! would like to know the response from those interested!! so what kind of theme? like what outfit? and when do u guys prefer?

date, cost and theme?
what do u guys prefer? casual? or what? and where do u guys prefer? as long as it's something we can work on, can be done.

sorrie, cos this is my first time organising lah. if i say a theme like casual, dunno most ppl will agree with me or not. :p

she's a part time model.. so yup. but anyway, make-up artist she will do. i need to know what kind of ppl are still needed in a photoshoot? reflector-man?

as in regards to when, i notice that alot of photo shoots are on weekends?

i can also be reflector man too.

drumma said:
date, cost and theme?
what do u guys prefer? casual? or what? and where do u guys prefer? as long as it's something we can work on, can be done.

sorrie, cos this is my first time organising lah. if i say a theme like casual, dunno most ppl will agree with me or not. :p

she's a part time model.. so yup. but anyway, make-up artist she will do. i need to know what kind of ppl are still needed in a photoshoot? reflector-man?

as in regards to when, i notice that alot of photo shoots are on weekends?

I have a 42in portable reflector (the 5-in-1 thingie) in case its not yet available. As for the theme, I think it depends on the model (correct me if I'm wrong). I prefer those long feminine dresses for long hair girls but short-boy-cut have to be casual. But I hope it does not fall on 3rd or 4th week on May. Anything before or after would be nice. :thumbsup:

Sorry. I did not see the photo. Model = Stella. Right. She looks good in casual but I still would like to see her in a dress. Sorry. :sweat:

Weekend would also be nice. Preferably Saturday afternoon since I sometimes work on Saturday morning.

no prob.. okie.. right now i have a few timings in mind. this sun afternoon? to those who are interested, are u guys free on this sun afternoon? need a show of hands. copy and paste this and put beside yes if u are free. i will also need to check with her. hopefully u guys can put ur real name and can call me. easier for me to arrange. call u by nick abit funny! :p

1) drumma (Organiser)
2) kreative_expression
3) kitkat
4) dawgbyte77
5) reachme2003
6) goo82sg

she looks good in dresses. for casual, she wear shorts also nice.

to sandman, i think beachwear maybe next time.

May 8, 2005 (Saturday) - Afternoon (Tentative, Model availability)

no prob.. okie.. right now i have a few timings in mind. this sun afternoon? to those who are interested, are u guys free on this sun afternoon? need a show of hands. copy and paste this and put beside yes if u are free. i will also need to check with her. hopefully u guys can put ur real name and can call me. easier for me to arrange. call u by nick abit funny! :p

1) drumma (Organiser)
2) kreative_expression
3) kitkat
4) dawgbyte77 (Confirmed)
5) reachme2003
6) goo82sg

May 9, 2005 (Sunday) - Afternoon (Tentative, Model availability, photographers availability)

1) drumma (Organiser)
2) kreative_expression
3) kitkat
4) dawgbyte77 (Confirmed)
5) reachme2003
6) goo82sg
7) simon80
priority given to those who confirmed first.

email me ur real name and telephone number.. price would be $45 ok? anyone want to suggest a venue?

max 5 photographers excluding me. half an hour given to every photographer.

lepids@gmail.com

great price for a start..not TFP shoots if anyone has a misunderstood idea of my thread.. she got her own portfolio.. alot of photos inside. so yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.