Interested in doing a TFCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jill

Jan 15, 2006
hi everyone!

i'm a part-time model (eh, not very experienced to be frank) interested in getting some photoshoots to expand my portfolio. i'm one of the contestants for glamour quest 2006, and glad to see a couple of my pictures posted here. thanks eow and zcf, whoever you are.

may i know if i need to find makeup artist or hair stylist myself if i am to do a tfcd?

thanx thanx.

jill said:
hi everyone!

i'm a part-time model (eh, not very experienced to be frank) interested in getting some photoshoots to expand my portfolio. i'm one of the contestants for glamour quest 2006, and glad to see a couple of my pictures posted here. thanks eow and zcf, whoever you are.

may i know if i need to find makeup artist or hair stylist myself if i am to do a tfcd?

thanx thanx.

Welcome! :)

You will get lots of help here!:)

jill said:

thanx thanx.

yes you do,
or discuss with the photographer
if he/she has someone in mind

your PM will be full in no time.:sweat:

jill said:
hi everyone!

thanx thanx.
U welcome Jill :)

Jill u contestant #18 ?
pict3853-01c.jpg

pict3854-01c.jpg

Surprised to see my name mentioned here :sweat:
You welcome, if you want the full size photo please PM me you email address (able to receive 3-6 Mbyte).
One more for you :)
PICT7464.jpg

Please let me know if I put on the wrong photo :sweat:

jill said:
hi everyone!

thanx thanx.

No problems! Makeup artist or hair stylist we have! Photographer we got many many........! Call me @ 96383643 Stanley Lim or 98583502 Joanne to find out more.......:sweatsm:

jill said:
hi everyone!

thanx thanx.

Jill,

Welcome to cs,

Well, indeed u need to find a makeup artist n hair stylist if you want to do tfcd.

I m interested, send you pm. Thanks.

300n

Toto38 said:
No problems! Makeup artist or hair stylist we have! Photographer we got many many........! Call me @ 96383643 Stanley Lim or 98583502 Joanne to find out more.......:sweatsm:

I second Toto38....they have been in this trade longer than most of us..... they can provide the necessary expertise in exchange for your time and effort ...give them a ring to understand more :thumbsup:

Would like to do your photoshoot too. Email or PM me so that you can take a look at my profile.

jill said:
hi everyone!

thanx thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.