Interested in buying a new Sony a77 Where can I get on asap?

Gemeni2

Mar 2, 2012
Greeting's From Gemeni2
To all fellow Camera buffs far and wide a through out the world. I'm very interested in purchasing a new Sony a77 with the conventional lens that comes with it. Also interested in purchasing a telephoto lens 75-300mm. I'm already much aware that they are at a premeiun in demand at this time. Due to the weather and flooding conditions that happened in the Asian countries. I also know that some people have purchased this camera directly from Sony either from Hong Kong or China. From reading some of the information on ClubSnap. Please accept my apology in advance for this long thread. But any assistance regarding this thread. Would be greatly appreciated.
Gemeni2

Greeting's From Gemeni2
To all fellow Camera buffs far and wide a through out the world. I'm very interested in purchasing a new Sony a77 with the conventional lens that comes with it. Also interested in purchasing a telephoto lens 75-300mm. I'm already much aware that they are at a premeiun in demand at this time. Due to the weather and flooding conditions that happened in the Asian countries. I also know that some people have purchased this camera directly from Sony either from Hong Kong or China. From reading some of the information on ClubSnap. Please accept my apology in advance for this long thread. But any assistance regarding this thread. Would be greatly appreciated.
Gemeni2

Where are you stationed at this moment, Singapore? Malaysia? Hongkong?

If you are in Singapore, please visit our marketplace forum, and get the list of recommended shops, call them and see what happen. If you are in other countries, sorry cannot help you much... but I believe you can get your camera from adorama, amazon, BHphoto, etc.