Interested in attening a Manuel Librodo Workshop in KL, 6-7 Oct07?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, leny here.
im a newbie, i got into photography just a few months ago. just had my basics and im getting really serious about making another step up in what i know. ive always admired manny and his disciples' portraits... is the workshop still open? can i join? i'm worried that it wouldn't be so practical for me to join, as i only have the basics and i won't be able to relate much as the people there would be real veterans in the trade. neither do i have the right lenses yet (i guess) but im very much interested to learn how to come up with such gooood portraits.
thanks thanks!

I am signing up for this weekend workshop, and would like to find out if anyone would like to join me there.

Take a look at this link for info, pls:
http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31512

I am signing up for this weekend workshop, and would like to find out if anyone would like to join me there.

Take a look at this link for info, pls:
http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31512

Since you are keen, why dont you ask for 1-1 with Manny ,, better :D

I presumed it will be the same place in one of Datok villa ..

keke, group tuition is cheaper lah.
Was informed that day 1 will be at some abandoned old warehouse ..... and that Krystal will be the model, followed by PP workshop at the Doc's house. Day2 will be at an abandoned bungalow.....

Since you are keen, why dont you ask for 1-1 with Manny ,, better :D

I presumed it will be the same place in one of Datok villa ..

hi leny,

was told that the mix of participants are from newbies to oldies ...... and those that benefits are those that ask questions - no matter how silly it may appear to be.

if you have the time and money, workshops are just a way to learn, but, I suppose nothing beats practise.

hi, leny here.
im a newbie, i got into photography just a few months ago. just had my basics and im getting really serious about making another step up in what i know. ive always admired manny and his disciples' portraits... is the workshop still open? can i join? i'm worried that it wouldn't be so practical for me to join, as i only have the basics and i won't be able to relate much as the people there would be real veterans in the trade. neither do i have the right lenses yet (i guess) but im very much interested to learn how to come up with such gooood portraits.
thanks thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.