Interested in a 'DIFFERENT' kind of SHOOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feinwerkbau

Deregistered
May 11, 2004
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone would like to go for a shooting experience of a different kind - ARCHERY. I know it's kinda last minute, but I just got the message.

My friend who has a range at the Jurong Stadium is holding a CNY open-house BBQ tomorrow (MONDAY, 14 Jan 05 from 7 pm onwards). Map here: http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/m...archtype=landmark&goto=null&goto=null&sres=-1 The range proper is in the TENNIS CENTRE. It's a covered area. Those going by MRT, stop at Boon Lay, go to the bus interchange and take Bus #178. Stop SIX bus stops later and you should be at the Stadium.

You will get a chance to see and handle some cool shooting equipment and even if you've never shot before, it doesn't matter. There are qualified instructors and coaches around. Shooting is FOC if you don't damage or break anything. :bsmilie:

Food and drinks are pot-luck and BYO(B). Dress casual and comfortable, preferably with shoes (for safety).

(Oh, feel free to bring your cams etc if you wanna capture some shots of yourself acting like Robin Hood!!!) :cool:

No limit to number of attendees. Feel free to bring friends, partners, or whoever you think might be interested.

C YA THERE! ;)

p.s. If you have any enquiries, please free to put the here or SMS me at 9435 7047. CHEERS!

UPZZZZzzzzz.......hope to see some CS-ers there!

Again, apologies for the super late announcement. :embrass:

Sorry but I just saw this, It is a bit late.
Next time OK
Whould love to shoot (arrows) for a change.

would have loved to come, but wrong day!! today V-Day!! hehe.

got another open house? :p

Feinwerkbau said:
UPZZZZzzzzz.......hope to see some CS-ers there!

Again, apologies for the super late announcement. :embrass:

Yeah ... FEBBIE. Hehe...

Anyway, if CS members are interested, I can arrange something. :cool:

update us then. not much else to do in SG, i'm sure u'll get good response. :)

i tried my hand at simple "shooting" in gentings last year. couldn't shoot straight to save my life... haiz...

Hey! The shooting range is near to my home. Are there anyway I can find out more about it? Archery is fun. I've played a few times before and it was quite fun. Definitely a different kind of sport that we are used to.

Well, I'm getting bitten by the shooting bug again!

I'll probably be going down a few times a week for the fun of it. Haven't been shooting for a loooong time.

You can contact Daniel at 9852 3542 for more details. He owns the range.

I went down last night. Don't expect anything glitzy and glam, but the atmosphere is really laid back and relaxed, and so are the people there! It's a temp range (two converted tennis courts) till his range at Tampines is done up. Best to go in the early evening after 6pm - cooler.

Dug up my dusty bows. Am going down again tomorrow to shrug off the cob-webs from my shoulders. :cool:

Err...you guys want me to organise an archery evening sometime? That way I can plan ahead and those interested will have time to plan schedules.

Feinwerkbau said:
Well, I'm getting bitten by the shooting bug again!

I'll probably be going down a few times a week for the fun of it. Haven't been shooting for a loooong time.

You can contact Daniel at 9852 3542 for more details. He owns the range.

I went down last night. Don't expect anything glitzy and glam, but the atmosphere is really laid back and relaxed, and so are the people there! It's a temp range (two converted tennis courts) till his range at Tampines is done up. Best to go in the early evening after 6pm - cooler.

Dug up my dusty bows. Am going down again tomorrow to shrug off the cob-webs from my shoulders. :cool:

Err...you guys want me to organise an archery evening sometime? That way I can plan ahead and those interested will have time to plan schedules.

count me in :D

I'm planning to go tomorrow (Wed) ard 4pm (if situation permits).

SMS me at 9435 7047 if anyone wants to join in (be warned, it WILL be HOT).

Hi,
There's gonna be an archery range in Tampines? Which part of Tampines is this, & when will it be open? :)

I can check for you.

Look out for more news! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.