interchange lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

chantony

Sep 15, 2006
trivial question..

How do you interchange lens while outdoors without getting dust into your camera body?

cheers.

can we?

unless we live in a world with no dust...

do it in vacuum!!!

Hi chantony,

first, try to change the lens in a relatively clean environment with little or no wind (eg : indoors).

If you must attempt this operation outdoors, you could try changing lenses with the camera in a cloth bag. I've seen some people do this, but I have not tried it personally. Dunno if it really works :dunno:

Bernard

trivial question..

How do you interchange lens while outdoors without getting dust into your camera body?

cheers.

Flush it with water.... ha ha ha... (joking) Simple Get a second body... :)

siimple... do the indiana jones method ( take out , put in ) fast fast! ;p

siimple... do the indiana jones method ( take out , put in ) fast fast! ;p

u mean indiana jones got come out new movie? "Adventure of a photographer"??? :think:

anyway; if really afraid of dust bring along a anti-static bag & change lens inside loh...

u mean indiana jones got come out new movie? "Adventure of a photographer"??? :think:

anyway; if really afraid of dust bring along a anti-static bag & change lens inside loh...

raiders of the lost ark!! ;p :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wah working or not working?

this is the best ideal answer to your question. 1 lens 1 body. MTL, BBB!!!

hahaha....some more must get lens that do not extend out...to prevent lesser dust from getting in...

hahaha....some more must get lens that do not extend out...to prevent lesser dust from getting in...

and weather sealed body. gaffer. everything! but i think will die lah. so juz live with the dust. juz clean it if there is very big and obvious dust, otherwise continue shooting n changing lens. :)

and weather sealed body. gaffer. everything! but i think will die lah. so juz live with the dust. juz clean it if there is very big and obvious dust, otherwise continue shooting n changing lens. :)

thats the way to go...worry less shoot more...:thumbsup:

use film? :lovegrin:

You can try changing the lens with the lens mount facing downwards, seen some doing that. If your camera comes with anti dust cleaning, it's also a plus point ;)

trivial question..

cheers.

aiyo just change the lens and no need to think so much

Use Olympus or Sony Alpha Cameras lor... :bsmilie:

trivial question..

cheers.

Change it under your skirt lor ............. :bsmilie:

trivial question..

cheers.
Hmmm...., we need to asked those cleaner to work very hard :think: . No dust around, no dust problem into camera body...

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.