Intending to sell my lens in Ebay. Any advice?

s0n1c

Dec 29, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. I'm intending to sell my lens on Ebay and high chance which will require to ship to overseas.

How do I quote the cost for the shipping fee to overseas? Is ebay going to generate the cost for it? After that where do I get the box and foam to wrap my lens nicely? Anyone have the experience? Can guide me? Thanks.

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. I'm intending to sell my lens on Ebay and high chance which will require to ship to overseas.

How do I quote the cost for the shipping fee to overseas? Is ebay going to generate the cost for it? After that where do I get the box and foam to wrap my lens nicely? Anyone have the experience? Can guide me? Thanks.

bring your lens to singpost, get it weight together with the box and foam wrap u can get from them. Then go back and set.

ebay won't generate anything for u.

Buy the packaging box, foam wrap and peanuts from singpost or any places selling these, get it weighted.
Than you can check out the shipping cost from singpost site depends on the where you intent to ship to.

Why not sell it here in clubsnap? Less hassle. Do note that, if I'm not wrong, ebay charges a fee for the post/transaction.

Why not sell it here in clubsnap? Less hassle. Do note that, if I'm not wrong, ebay charges a fee for the post/transaction.
IIRC, selling in local is free, there will be a charge for international transaction, and need validation on the seller as well.