Intending to get a Palm but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr|ever

Nov 3, 2002
Visit site
I'm intending to get a Palm, but I know little about it. I guess this is another "pls recommend me something" thread. But pls help me out, especially on the price issue. Hardwarezone doesn't seem to have a pricelist for Palms. And I dowanna juz go in to a store & kena chopped by them cos I didn't do enough research. Thanx!

AdamGoi said:
Why not a PocketPC? :devil:

don't start man...... I've grown tired of the Palm vs PPC stuff. Now, I'm happy with a P900 and an ultra-portable laptop.

yeah. a pocketpc is not bad a idea leh.... :bsmilie: XDA2? SE p900? :cool:

Gr|ever said:
I'm intending to get a Palm, but I know little about it. I guess this is another "pls recommend me something" thread. But pls help me out, especially on the price issue. Hardwarezone doesn't seem to have a pricelist for Palms. And I dowanna juz go in to a store & kena chopped by them cos I didn't do enough research. Thanx!

There are several shops selling PDAs in SLS. I recommend Bits And Bytes. I've bought several Palms from them over the years, and also have recommended friends to buy there. Always have gotten a good price.

However, before you buy anything, I STRONGLY suggest getting a price quote from AT LEAST 3 shops. The prices should be similar. Choose the shop with good combination of price and service.

As for which Palm, there are 2 good choices now : The T3 and Zire 72. If budget is really tight, the Tungsten E is a reasonable choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.