intending to buy G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my G2!!!
was 1280.

but heard many places no stock...
:eek:

wah...ok.....anyone knows where i can get a cheaper one....
one more thing....in aperture priority...can we manually set the aperture value...like frm f2.8 to f8.0?

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
one more thing....in aperture priority...can we manually set the aperture value...like frm f2.8 to f8.0?
Why not wait for the Fujifilm S602Z?

yup

oh....okok....cause i want one tt can adjust the aperture value...so i can haf more control over my DOF....my CP885 onli has shutter priority.....so saddening....

how come is tt fuji S602z? izzit something similar to the present G2?

oh....okok....cause i want one tt can adjust the aperture value...so i can haf more control over my DOF....my CP885 onli has shutter priority.....so saddening....

how come is tt fuji S602z? izzit something similar to the present G2?
I think that in term of everytihng.... it better then the G2!
*No offence to the G2 owners*

But At 6X zoom and 1cm Marco with maual controls....
Accept AA batt, accept CF, type 1 and 2, SM cards... and even Microdrive.....
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/F602/F62A3.HTM

See the site for more details!
The only thing is that it is bigger then G2....

G2 got swivelling lcd though which is a very useful, iso50, raw and flash hotshoe with e-TTL support for the canon ex series flash

wah....tt fuji s602z....looks like a SLR-combined-into-a-digital-cam type of cam.....looks good.....looks like it's fuji's answer to the sony F707......but it looks really big......and i realised the ISO starts frm 160 instead of the usual 100...kinda weird though.....any mayor diff?.....

juz to add....G2....i think it's more compact den tt S602Z.....

Don't be fooled by the pictures... The 602 is not that big. I guess it should be slightly smaller than the Dimage 5/7 and around the size of Sony's 707... or slightly smaller.

oh....chey.....sometimes the photos really can decieve pple sia....cause most of the time i wan something compact and kick ass....how much izzit for tt 602....? roughly same price as G2 i presume.....

oh....chey.....sometimes the photos really can decieve pple sia....cause most of the time i wan something compact and kick ass....how much izzit for tt 602....? roughly same price as G2 i presume.....

No one knows for sure yet for the 602.

Originally posted by Necroist
you guys would recommend S602Z over G2?

wait a sec, u buy a camera based on yr needs, not based on what others say. each camera has its own pros & cons & its not fair to say which is good or bad or which to recommend & what not to. u really need to concentrate on yr own needs & then zoom in on the camera that satisfy yr needs. 1st consider what kind of photo u gonna take & think of what features u want & the kind of media u would be using, then eliminate those which do not satisfy u & scale them down.

G2 has certain features which is appealing to others while pple who can live without them will go for the S602Z. consider also that this S602Z will also be competing with Minolta's Dimage 7i. so its still to early to comment on price. performance wise is again based on individual user. the camera is only as good as the photographer or user. know yr camera, that's more impt.

just got myself a G2 recently and i must say
it's a great cam! still have not finished trying all
the modes!
The only downside of it is the optical zoom is rather
limited at 3X. So most probably would be getting
a telephoto lens to add on...

my 0.02 cents worth!
:what:

yeah....haf to agree....

er...how much did u get ur G2...me also waiting for the S602Z......anyone knows when exactly will it be out..?

got it for 1280 at AP.
= )

Status
Not open for further replies.