Insulting of ClubSnap..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he thinks this is Stomp and we'll all help him flame that guy.

There are losers and winners everywhere. Your friend has made his choice and since you enjoy CS, you'll just have to hang around here without him. :) Why kill your brain cells getting angry over his remarks? Does he mean a lot to you? :think:

everyone is entitled to their own opinions what.

even if we dun say it out aloud, in our minds, we know which websites, which team,which brand, which countries in our opinion is losers and which is winners.

People are entitled to their own opinions. Forget it and move on...

If your friend is really that good then he wont be looking for models (unless you're going for a specific look) - Models will be looking for him instead Haha :p

A good folio and reputation precedes :)

Anyway i think some people tend to forget that CS is more than a just model place.. We have nature, macro, landscape etc... Lol :D

Last edited:
Picture1.jpg

I have an msn contact whom I have not contacted for ages.
He seems to be a photographer too.

He ask me where did I get the models to shoot from.
I told him to go to CS and sign up of photoshoots.

He called us CS losers!!
And said he wanted to hire his own models.

How insulting, especially to the organisers!!

Guys, how would you handle such situations?

dude listen to yourself man
"MUMMY!! HE BULLY ME!! :("

no wonder.

lol!!!!!!!
just personal preference i guess... :D
chill! sit back and relax................................:cheers:

I suppose. as much as I give stick, I probably would have reacted to such a statement as well. assuming I have any vested interest in whatever I'm being given stick for.

Welcome to ClubSNAP, the largest dedicated photography discussion site in Singapore with more than 80,000 members from Singapore, South East Asia and other parts of the world. Members are encouraged to share knowledge, discuss ideas and forge new friendships with others who have a similiar passion and interest in photography.

He who wishes to spend let him spend.

I praise his sheer guts to name 80,000+++ members "losers".

clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.