Instead of worrying about NK, we should worry about...

well singaporeans better get ready to play the role of bogeyman again...

35019_10151640806192189_781414037_n.jpg

translation:
If DAP and PR win in Johor, or in GE13, Singapore will merge again with Malaysia.
DAP will get extra 87 seats from *** whose supporters are definitely not Malay. So 85 + 87 sums to 172 seats.
BN only 80. The Constitution can be changed. WHat is to happen to this country. Please God dont let this catastrophe happen.

Last time, Tun (dr M) studied in Nanyang Uni with LKY.

end translation.

lol. LKY was in Cambridge, Nanyang Uni didn't even exist, Dr M was in University Malaya Singapore branch. so much phail.

Last edited:
As their election heats up, I suspect it will be "no holds barred". Dr M already fired the first racial salvo. SG sure to be dragged in. May be PM Najib's last trip here was to warn our side.

well singaporeans better get ready to play the role of bogeyman again...

35019_10151640806192189_781414037_n.jpg

1st... please translate :bsmilie:

2nd... Always glad Dr M is no longer in power... sick and tried of S'pore always the bogeyman... like how North Korea like to blame the South for everything...

Translation in original post. Added it in. forgot most here dont read malay.

As their election heats up, I suspect it will be "no holds barred". Dr M already fired the first racial salvo. SG sure to be dragged in. May be PM Najib's last trip here was to warn our side.

He always like to stir things up. Can't fathom losing power.

SG merge with MLY? No chance.
Your CPF may be raided and gone.
Your savings in the bank would be translated numerically from SG to RM meaning divide by 2.4.
You will have to work as office boy, "tok tok" wantan mee hawker or Geylang pimp (because you would be denied any proper & equal opportunity).

That would be as stupid as Cyprus joining the EU and adopting the Euro; and look what happened to Cyprus.
Cyprus President and Finance Minister were humiliated by the EU officials and ministers from some rich EU member countries.
Cyprus citizens should reject this, eat porridge + water for years and get their national pride back.

Which brings me to an observation: I think the Vietnamese, Koreans and Japanese would never tolerate anything like what happened to Cyprus. Over their dead bodies. Different countries' population exhibit different behaviors.

Last edited:
Your savings in the bank would be translated numerically from SG to RM meaning divide by 2.4.
You will have to work as office boy, "tok tok" wantan mee hawker or Geylang pimp (because you would be denied any proper & equal opportunity).

That would be as stupid as Cyprus joining the EU and adopting the Euro; and look what happened to Cyprus.
The way the Cyprus President and Finance Minister was treated by the EU officials, German & Dutch ministers was so humiliating.
Cyprus citizens should reject this, eat porridge + water for years and get their national pride back.

Which brings me to an observation: I think the Vietnamese, Koreans and Japanese would never tolerate anything like what happened to Cyprus. Over their dead bodies. Different countries' population exhibit different behaviors.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

why so serious??

:bsmilie:

i think the only thing we have to worry about is the storming of Mediacorp by ManWearPants and other Uncle Members here to kidnap the Pretty Chingay Host

The way the Cyprus President and Finance Minister was treated by the EU officials, German & Dutch ministers was so humiliating.

why so serious??

i think the only thing we have to worry about is the storming of Mediacorp by ManWearPants and other Uncle Members here to kidnap the Pretty Chingay Host

why so serious??

i worry for the ladies of Mediacorp.

Cyprus President and Finance Minister were humiliated by the EU officials and ministers from some rich EU member countries.

You win liao loh. Can talk from JB to Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese and to Cyprus in one post.

Can nominate you to usurp the throne from Sion.

You should write your version of Game of Thrones.

I'm sure you'll earn millions overnight. Can buy Cyprus when you're done. :bsmilie:

Yes, OT a lot.

Wait for Sion to crack a joke in this thread about Mahatir.

Last edited:
This man doesnt know how to step down from the stage gracefully. So very glad that he is no longer in power & can only sound like a grumpy dissatisfied old man.....

2nd... Always glad Dr M is no longer in power... sick and tried of S'pore always the bogeyman... like how North Korea like to blame the South for everything...

This man doesnt know how to step down from the stage gracefully. So very glad that he is no longer in power & can only sound like a grumpy dissatisfied old man.....

he is more powerful than PM najib. seriously.

Sometimes stepping down is not as easy as it seems. Like the Chinese saying goes "qi hu nan xia" (it is difficult to dismount the tiger one is riding).

Sometimes stepping down is not as easy as it seems. Like the Chinese saying goes "qi hu nan xia" (it is difficult to dismount the tiger one is riding).

Or you will be pulled down from it.... History have a tradition of having people forces down from it.....

He is worried that Anwar would win this election. If Anwar becomes PM, then somebody has to escape to another country.