Instant photographs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necroist

Jan 27, 2002
www.ragingbox.com
When to take instant photographs at my nearby "auntie auntie" photo-shop. To my surprise, they actually use digital cameras to take instant photographs now, no longer SLRs.

Unfortunately, the end-product ended up pretty blurry but hell, its alright as long as it can be used in application forms.

Anyway, does anyone know how to create those 'cardboard' like quality paper that normal instant photographs are pasted onto?

Can probably save some $$$ by doing instant photographs at home.

i think you can buy special glossy coated paper for your printer, depending on what brand it is. i've used the thick type on my Epson... the colours are dam good but a bit wasted on passport photos... :D

is that what u're referring to?

i'm actually talking about that 'back-cover' of the passport-sized photo.

Back cover???? What you mean back cover????

There are thick carboard papers for printer that is like normal photo, they call it photo weight... Big book shope has a very cheap one, about $7 for 30 glossy, 100mm x 148mm sheets and can give good prints...

Originally posted by Flare
Back cover???? What you mean back cover????

There are thick carboard papers for printer that is like normal photo, they call it photo weight... Big book shope has a very cheap one, about $7 for 30 glossy, 100mm x 148mm sheets and can give good prints...

Yeah thats the one.. !

... I see.... All these are just heavy weight/ photo weight papers...

You load these into the printer like normal paper... making sure you got the side correct (they have 1 printable side).

Most printer makers makes these and there are third party ones as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.