Instant Passport Photo Booth

joeyaka21

Aug 20, 2006
hi!
I've been trying to look for instant photo booth, those with coin slots and develop a vertical role of 4 photos rather than the square format of 4 photos (which i find is littered everywhere around singapore).

the last time i saw this booth that develops the vertical set of 4 photos is at singapore art museum (sam). but it is part of a exhibition. i missed it and the booth is no longer there. the staffs at sam didnt know where it has shifted.

i'm chasing after my childhood memories and this is what i used to have fun with.
if anyone can help locate such a particular booth, would greatly appreciate it!!! :)

hi!
I've been trying to look for instant photo booth, those with coin slots and develop a vertical role of 4 photos rather than the square format of 4 photos (which i find is littered everywhere around singapore).

the last time i saw this booth that develops the vertical set of 4 photos is at singapore art museum (sam). but it is part of a exhibition. i missed it and the booth is no longer there. the staffs at sam didnt know where it has shifted.

i'm chasing after my childhood memories and this is what i used to have fun with.
if anyone can help locate such a particular booth, would greatly appreciate it!!! :)

toa payoh mrt got one instant photo booth but not sure is it the one u mention.

Tampines MRT & Changi Airport Terminal 3 also got instant photo booth.

BUT, I do not know if it is vertical or square format. I don't even know the difference of both, haha.

quite a no. of mrt have it lor...by definitely not the type TS is askin for...:think:

thanks for the quick response Tupi Guy & Linnl71!

vertical format is just a column of 4 photos while square format is a 2 photo (width) by 2 photo (height). am trying to describe it so u can visualise it...i hope!

Tupi Guy: will pass by there one day to check out :)

Linnl71: Tampines mrt has the square format ( i was very excited when i saw the booth but disappointed when i realised it wasnt what i was looking for)

will check out changi airport terminal 3 :)

thanks for the quick response Tupi Guy & Linnl71!

vertical format is just a column of 4 photos while square format is a 2 photo (width) by 2 photo (height). am trying to describe it so u can visualise it...i hope!

i get what you mean but i didt try the booth out so i dont know what's it format.

It seem like those for IC and passport photo kind. Cant remember how it was look like.

how abt simei mrt? got one too lor..:)

IIRC the older type the machine will snap 4 different photos, and it using Polaroid instant photo type of prints, so it come out as a strip.

the current type are using dye-sublimation printer, snap one and that's it.

TS: Good luck to your search.

there is one at people's park centre. it's situated at the foot of the bridge that links people park's centre and chinatown point.

I'm also looking for it.. in other words, you want to find one that each picture taken is different one right?

Let me know if you find it! the people's parks one sounds promising??

Does anyone know if there's one at Compass Point Senkang?

hi!

JE Bus interchange have..
I think I walk past 1 every morning?? :cool: