Instalment plans for Camera lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiNn

Nov 26, 2006
anyone know which shop in spore offer instalment plans to get camera lens. im thinking of getting a canon 10-22mm lens.

anyone know which shop in spore offer instalment plans to get camera lens. im thinking of getting a canon 10-22mm lens.

Check with the regular shops - ones which are discussed like crazy here in clubsnap.

However, you may not like it, but I think unless you are using the lens as part of your job or earning money from it, then don't get the lense until you have enough money set aside. Buying things on instalment is a way to overspend. Buy only if you have extra in your budget. make do with what you have.

Not a good idea buying tru instalment especially lens or camera. You never know how long you going to use it and further more how long ur instalment plan. After sometimes definitely you going to purchase another better one then the one which you still haven't completed ur payment will starting to sleep in the fridge. Why not just save first ur $$ and buy it once u have enough. Then after that can open a WTS thread once u feel sick with it. Then keep on BBB and SSS.

I would advise not to buy lenses or even bodies through installment plans. You end up paying way higher. Think about it, if you have saved the money and waited, you could get something better.

I think most reputable stores and those large electrical appliance stores would allow installment schemes.

shops like harvey norma have installaments plans....
but the price would b higher than most of the outside shops.
they will normally sell it at the recommended retail price.

shops like harvey norma have installaments plans....
but the price would b higher than most of the outside shops.
they will normally sell it at the recommended retail price.

Shops like harvey norman dont sell lenses eh?

Anyway. as people have previously said, most of the shops we frequest (take a look at the canon price list for a shop list), will have credit card installment plans..

<insert usual advice about not going into debt here>

i see. thanks for all ur advices and recommendations :thumbsup: i will consider twice again before making a commitment to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.