Installing custom curves with TRIAL version of Nikon Capture 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuhyong

Jan 9, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
I want to install some custom curves onto my newly purchased D70 :) using the downloaded Nikon Caputre TRIAL version but everytime I start the programme, it tells me that no camera is detected when in fact the camera is already detected by pictureproject and I was able to navigate the camera under H:. What gives?

I thought they say the NC4.1 is a FULL functioning version? did they purposely cripple the camera control to stop cheapskates like me from using it to install custom curves or am I doing something wrong?

Please assist, thanks!

Make sure USB mode on the camera is set to PTP instead of Mass Storage.

You should set the USB option from Mass to PTP command The computer should able control the camera. P/s refer to D70 manual pg.171. :)

Are you using the windows or mac version. My experience with windows is certain usb port works certain does not. So you may want to sitch around on different port to try your luck. However I am still having problems with the mac version with your mention symptoms.

Thanks all, The 'mass storage' to 'PTP' settings worked. My mistake, should have RTFM. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.