Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Darren
... putting my kids to sleep ... :D

bed time story :

once upon a time over a mountain. there was this kid. One day, feeling bored, he called " wolf, wolf".

The farmer below the moutain dashed up to see what they can see. When they reached the moutain top, it was all they could see. There was no wolf.

That kid tried that cheat again and the farmer was cheated again.

The third time, there came a real wolf, but no one comes to his call.

What is the moral of the story?

use walkie talkies?

never look for your dog when the farmer's hearing is bad?

the farmer shd authenticate the message?

sigh... butchering his story... HAHAHA

... talking about wolves, yesterday my kids went to see a stage performance at Northpoint - "Little Red Riding Hood" - and when the wolf came out, it was so frightening, all the kids started to cry cause they were so scared. And the show supposed to make the kids happy, instead, all of them cry and cry and cry .... :( ;(

Wah.. these days kid still scard of wolf? :eek:

I thot kids these days are more daring, should bring them to zoo more often..

Maybe the kid was merely playing with his dog out of boredom and went "Woof woof" and the farmer was silly to take it as "wolf wolf"

As for kids being scared, farny thing is when the hideous teletubbies came about, they weren't scared?

Originally posted by Darren
... talking about wolves, yesterday my kids went to see a stage performance at Northpoint - "Little Red Riding Hood" - and when the wolf came out, it was so frightening, all the kids started to cry cause they were so scared. And the show supposed to make the kids happy, instead, all of them cry and cry and cry .... :( ;(

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

the farmer should me multi-lingual s the kid who can speaks dog language...izzit wolf, wolf or wuff wuff (that means hello in dog language, i think):dunno:

Originally posted by hoppinghippo
Maybe the kid was merely playing with his dog out of boredom and went "Woof woof" and the farmer was silly to take it as "wolf wolf"

As for kids being scared, farny thing is when the hideous teletubbies came about, they weren't scared?

Coz they are so hideous they can't be real. But they know wolfs are real, so.... ;)

Another moral of the story (for the tech minded) : Always ensure error correction is enabled when transmitting data. ;p

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.