Inspirational Video

good video!
thnx for sharing and really inpirational (Y)

Thanks for sharing the video. It makes me wanna go out now to start shooting again!

Thanks for sharing the video. It makes me wanna go out now to start shooting again!

Haha yea it really made me rethink a lot about my approach to photography =)

nice video! thanks for sharing!!!

n they r using d3000 ^^

Last edited:
Hey peeps, i was feeling very disappointed with my photos recently and was kinda in a slump until i chanced upon this video on youtube and it really kept me thinking, and i think its a great video for amateurs like me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tatQVeJ3Nc&feature=player_embedded

Hi, This is just my opinion,the video shows his lady friend first time with dSLR ,she was using film camera before,what she did was
exploring using her untrained/undeveloped aesthetic vision creating a series of images to tell her story.Nothing wrong with that and the images are nice but not powerful or dramatic.This is the difference between an amateur and a trained artist who use photography
as an artistic medium.If this is the "approach" you are aiming for then may I suggest taking a extracurricular course if it is available at
our local arts colleges,or at least read a book related to photography as fine art.Like using language to express oneself,there is the
grammar of photography,aperture,focal length,focus and shutter speed.Learn what this grammar is used for to create your artistic
vision as opposed to a professional photographer who predominantly uses techniques.Yes everyone has artistic sense but not the way
a trained artist see or visualize.Hope this helps.:)

I like Fro I think he is great. I only don't like his hair. I wish he would dye it red and wear a yellow jumpsuit with red strip shirt underneath, big red boots and he would look like McDonalds.

Hi, This is just my opinion,the video shows his lady friend first time with dSLR ,she was using film camera before,what she did was
exploring using her untrained/undeveloped aesthetic vision creating a series of images to tell her story.Nothing wrong with that and the images are nice but not powerful or dramatic.This is the difference between an amateur and a trained artist who use photography
as an artistic medium.If this is the "approach" you are aiming for then may I suggest taking a extracurricular course if it is available at
our local arts colleges,or at least read a book related to photography as fine art.Like using language to express oneself,there is the
grammar of photography,aperture,focal length,focus and shutter speed.Learn what this grammar is used for to create your artistic
vision as opposed to a professional photographer who predominantly uses techniques.Yes everyone has artistic sense but not the way
a trained artist see or visualize.Hope this helps.:)

True =)

the reason i felt that this video was inspirational is because i have been dwelling on the rules or photography.. the technology, the lens that i need to do this and that but all this got me 'lost' in photography. So when i saw this video i was like.. its time to get back onto the fundamentals of photography, go out there and shoot rather than keep on thinking about what is the next better lens or camera body to buy.