Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Team Singapore 01- Nov -2003

Calling all shutterbugs and budding artists! Support Team Singapore through art by participating in our "Inspirational Moments" photography competition and "Paint our Pride" Banner Contest. You'll stand to win fabulous prizes worth over S$15,000 plus and invitation to the post SEA Games party! Read on for more details

'Inspirational Moments' Photography Competition

All entries must be taken at these events:
Official Flag Presentation Ceremony at The HDB Hub (26th November)
Official Send Off at Changi Airport (3rd December)
XXII SEA Games in Vietnam (5th - 13th December)
Official Welcoming Back (14th/15th December)​
Photographs taken must fit the theme of "Inspirational Moments" with elements of TS core values: Fighting Spirit, National Pride and Teamwork.

Only one entry is allowed per person. Application form must be submitted together with a maximum of 5 photographs in 4R Size. Each photo must be submitted with a caption.

Entries to this competition must be the sole owner and author of the copyright for all photos submitted. Entries must warrant that he/she has obtained the appropriate model/talent releases from persons in their photograph submission. Competition will commence from 29 October. Closing date is 30 December 03, 12 noon.

Prizes
Open Catergory
1st Prize - S$3,000 value
2nd Prize - S$2,000 value
3rd Prize - S$1,000 value

Under 21 years old
1st Prize - S$2,000 value
2nd Prize - S$1,000 value
3rd Prize - S$500 value

More details here -> http://www.teamsingapore.com.sg/seagames/2003/detail.jsp?a_id=3058&type=3&cat=14

Entry form can be downloaded from here -> http://www.clubsnap.org/forms/photographyform.pdf

If my D2H comes in time... can consider... in the meantime... sit at home and smack mosquitoes..

Surely if it's worth going with a D2h, it's worth going with your current camera?

hehheh, actually i think he doesn't have a camera now... other than a tinnsy point and shoot.

I seem to recall he had the same problem the last time he felt the need to upgrade. Clearly he has the luxury of not actually needing to use his cameras.

Can we behave like adults without having to start another of those threads?

willyfoo said:

What other one of those threads? I have no idea what you're talking about.

I said, surely if it's worth going to Hanoi with a D2h then it would also be worth going with just your current camera. An entirely fair statement.

And then when I learnt that apparently you don't have a camera at present, which is what I vaguely remembered happened to you as well when you last upgraded to a D1x. So I say that I envy you for being able to do without your camera. I have to keep taking hits whenever I upgrade because I happen to depend on my camera for a living so I don't have the luxury of selling the old model while prices are still high because the new model hasn't arrived yet, and then buying later.

So what pray tell are you worried about?

willyfoo said:

...NO :devil:

Decides to make the contest fair. Gets out a Nikon L35-AF and 2 rolls of Kodak Gold 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.