Inspiration out of the box (and into the cubicle)


Status
Not open for further replies.

shas3n

New Member
Jun 4, 2003
77
0
0
38
NUS
www.pbase.com
#2
I guess I know what it is :cool:
How did you manage to go near without lighting the 'red-light securiy alarm' ;) ?
i guess you were forced to take the shot from an angle.
good 'eye' :thumbsup:
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#3
:what:

You took a camera into a toilet?

What were you trying to do? Exposing a camera inside a toilet? Didn't you read the newspapers?

:D
 

denizenx

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
4,058
0
0
41
L2TPYSG
Visit site
#4
Originally posted by Poledra
:what:

You took a camera into a toilet?

What were you trying to do? Exposing a camera inside a toilet? Didn't you read the newspapers?

:D
yeah imagine it was a urinal and I try to shoot it while using, and on a Saturday where it's damn crowded.
 

denizenx

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
4,058
0
0
41
L2TPYSG
Visit site
#5
Originally posted by shas3n
I guess I know what it is :cool:
How did you manage to go near without lighting the 'red-light securiy alarm' ;) ?
i guess you were forced to take the shot from an angle.
good 'eye' :thumbsup:
I got a head-on shot too, maybe they didn't switch on the sensor.
Chose this cos the flash reflection not so blatant.
 

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
2,775
0
0
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
#6
Originally posted by denizenx
yeah imagine it was a urinal and I try to shoot it while using, and on a Saturday where it's damn crowded.
:bsmilie:
Just imagining that plus a horde of DOMs converging on you is enuff....
:bsmilie:
 

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
2,775
0
0
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
#9
Actually a couple of years back, my ex-colleague brought a digicam (then 2mp was a lot) into the toilets at Great World City, meaning to look for the African themed urinals... And on a Sunday, everyone in the loo looked at him like he was some kind of terrorist.
:D :D :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom