Insect bite part II


Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
723
2
0
50
SGP
Visit site
Well...this is unknown insect bite part II...now kanna the hand on my other twin girl...sigh...

For those with young kids out there..becareful..doc advise that they are so prone to swell because their skin still very delicate...







:dunno:
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
That look serious... wish she recover fast
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
It look serious... What kind of insect does that? A bug ot mosqitoe?

Since it is the 2nd case, you might wanna look more into it and try to destroy it...
 

Paladin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
723
2
0
50
SGP
Visit site
Problem is...no idea what bit her....anyway..gald the swelling has gone down.....guess that why they are twins..they have to share everything!
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,253
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Paladin
Problem is...no idea what bit her....anyway..gald the swelling has gone down.....guess that why they are twins..they have to share everything!
beware of centipede, if it happens again, i really suggest calling the bug buster.
 

M

Megadark

Guest
Did that occur at home? If so, have you checked her bed, sofa upholsteries, etc? Make sure your childs environment is clean and change her bedsheets regularly, especially during rainy seasons. Hope this helps.
 

quackaroo

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
373
0
0
37
Singapore
www.illumn.com
hey it seems wierd. where do you stay?
it seems ur girls always kena such jialat stuff! :| ai yo..
see already haert pain. i think for u its heart burst
 

Paladin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
723
2
0
50
SGP
Visit site
Originally posted by quackaroo
hey it seems wierd. where do you stay?
it seems ur girls always kena such jialat stuff! :| ai yo..
see already haert pain. i think for u its heart burst
Heart pain...$$$ fly!!! Lots of pampering to do..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Flare

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,734
0
0
38
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
That looks like an allergic reaction. May have nothing to do with the bug (ok maybe something). If someone is allergic to saliva of some insect, irregardless of how harmless it is, the person will have a terrible reaction. Does any of you and your wife has history of allergy? It has a tendency to be hereditary. That could explain why both your twins has the same reaction. But if it is allergy, this is unlikely the first time your child is bitten/stung, the first time usually wouldn't have a reaction. The reaction may get worse in subsequent exposure/bite/sting. But allergy also has the habit of disappearing when the individual gets older... No one knows why. The pest buster seems like a fine advice.

p/s: Just and educated guess from the picture, me no doctor lah.... so cannot garentee anything....
 

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,937
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
now that Flare mentioned it, it does seems more like a allergy reaction than a bite from a very poisonous insect.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.